Message to Growers

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by vatoloco, Mar 28, 2003.

1. I'll be rearranging some threads in all the Growing Forums tonight just to make things easier on us and more organized.

2. That was easy enough...now onto more important matters. I've taken the liberty to post a thread at the top of this forum that'll help reduce the amount of new grower questions we get each and everyday..it gets tedious IMO. Plus it will help vets and new growers alike get the info they need quickly without having to do a search so basicly I've done the work for you. Now if anyone has any suggestions on sites to add that will benefit all of us here at the city please do so in this thread. I can't do it all by myself and your help would be much appreciated.

~vato|oco

3. Great job, Vatoloco!!! Thank you for doing that for the City. I'm sure everyone appreciates it!!! :)

4. Great idea! Wonder why nobody thought of it before?.Maybe there is something in what they say bout ganja killing brain cells. Good work anyway!

5. thanx here man

6. Hehe, actually tonight was the first time I've smoked in more than a few days...Thanx guys and lady.[​IMG]

7. We need to start working on the growing archive thingy (like the one overgrow has). I already started making a downloadable program that has all the aspects of growing and grow room design included. I need tons of info to fill it up though, its just inda like a skeleton.;)