Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mersh

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PhillyPhanatic, May 11, 2010.

1. What is it? Is it the UK term for mids, and what would you think about £45 for half an ounce, good deal?

2. It's short for the old term 'commecial' which refers to what a lot of people call mids these days.

3. In London mersh refers to what the americans would call 'mids'.

4. Yes, mersh=commercial=mids. Price varies by location, but £45 comes out to about $66 US, which is around the price I would pay here. So yes, I'd say it's a good deal, just make sure to weigh it out so you don't get ripped.

5. its funny because people in Maine would call mids 'mersh' but close as NH and Mass where I live, theyre mids. I went to college in Maine for a time and I forgot the term, Im so excited that I remembered it lol, freakin mersh