Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mersh regs...strain?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by im_doing_me, Jun 2, 2006.

1. wonder what strain, the seeds in regs are.cos there are hundreds of varietys of regs,lighter,darjer,harsher,slightly more potent (but cant really think of it like that). so i wonder what strains they are...and that....i always keep the seeds from it.

just from judging regs.....i thinkin the plant wud be different to high grade,,maybe like wild or easy to grow,,im just assuming these things cos regs is regs lol.

2. bag seed? Don't really think theres a way to tell the strain from bag seed.

3. no i mean...................when its dank,,theres allsorts...but with that shit, iim asking are there strains? cos ive seen varietys of regs.to me its seeded up really melow low grade weed.but what is the strain name for regs?

4. there isn't a strain name for reg's, just a description of the quality of weed, nuthing more.

5. just some random mexican sativa.

6. Any plant can be regs or schwag. It all depends on how well you take care of the plant. And also the packaging, traveling does shit to the quality of the weed.

7. you can take your schwag seeds and grow dank if you properly grow the weed, and remove the males, ect. The quality depends on the skills/effort of the grower, not so much on what type of weed you got the seed from.

8. Yeah, water from the Rio Grande can sometimes make schwagg schwaggier.

9. Its mostly that they pack it into a brick and ship it all over the country for months so its get old, dry, compressed, etc.

10. really the only stuff that gets a name are high quality buds.