merry x mas to alll

Discussion in 'General' started by Orion26, Dec 25, 2004.

1. jsut wanna say merry x mas to everyone wishing u the best for the holiday,,,im sitting here on a half hour b4 xmas baked outta my mind..

peace everyone and keep it high

2. yes, merry christmas to you all. this bowl is to all of you :smoking:

3. Im here to send out to all the blades ~~~wonderful holidaze wishes~~~ :smoke:
    I hope we all, our familes and loved ones bring in the new year healthy and happy. may your treez be a green as they can be!!
    If I could give all of you gifts this holiday season, Id send out "Dank of the Month Club" for all you kind people!! maybe next year I can swing it. till then, my best wishes to you all. have a safe and happy holiday :)

4. Merry Christmas to all blades. I am sittin here a long way from home all by my lonesome, but I have a peach White Owl to roll up with plenty of nug, so things could be worse on this day of presents.

5. merry Xmas everyone:hello: well try thinkin' of me while u get all HIGH cuz i cant:( THINK OF ME:hippie:

6. ^^^ i feel ya bro, i cant smoke either, not cause of rehab and shit but everyone is home, my mom,dad, 2 sisters, aunt and grandma, no bathroom seshions either cause i got busted doing that, i only do it now if my older sisters are gone which is pretty often