MerkOnYourFace's Continuos Grow Room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by MerkOnYourFace, Aug 6, 2012.

1. I have a nice day ahead of me full of updating my grow room. The bad new is the scrog net I made doesn't fit in my new flower box. :(. I hafta make a new one, so I'm just gonna make both nets at the same time. The new ones are gonna be 2 inches thinner, but 6 inches wider. So it'll be a little bigger.

Blueberry:
    ========
    I put the Blueberry into the veg box this morning, I tranfered the veg lights back into the veg box aswell. I set up the flower box so when its time, the box is ready. I'm gonna add a small fan inside both boxes to improve the air circulation. I didn't have a problem with it before, but it can only help.

I'm gonna start another clone when the blueberry is ready for flower, somewhere around 30-50 days. I would love to run the headband seeds I have, but I only have room for 1. If I added another it would be tight, but could work. My problem with seeds is that if its a male, I'm screwed on this cycle. I'm trying to keep a consistent cycle goin, that would be me hoping for the best. So I can either buy feminized seeds online, or just run another clone. Buying seeds makes sense cuz I can get some auto seeds aswell for my PC box.

Purple Diesel:
    ===========
    The room she's drying in smells nice :) I'm Soooo stoked about this whole grow. For a first grow everything went smooth, yet I still learned ALOT! I'm gettin a shit load of nute sample soon so I'm gonna run some different plants with different nutes, and see which one I like best. Peace!