MerkOnYourFace's Continuos Grow Room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by MerkOnYourFace, Aug 6, 2012.

1. What up GC! I'm creating this journal for all my future grows in my grow room. I'm just about to harvest my first grow :). I learned A LOT on my first grow, took a lot of advice and plan to use it with my next grows. I'm gonna be updating frequently with a lot of nice pics. All comments r welcome, haters stay away please.

Like I said I'm finishing my first grow, yay. I grew a Purple Diesel clone, Scrog style, in a rubbermaid grow box I made :). I was told by many it wouldn't work, I have nice frosty buds that say otherwise -_-. Lol. I'll post pics of the box, its turning into my veg box now.

I started a Blueberry clone last week, and just transplanted it like 2 or 3 days ago into a 3 gallon smart pot. She looks real nice. She's in my new flower box I made from an old dresser till my Purple Diesel is finished. Pretty impressive, lol!

Everything I'm growing now is with Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil, and General Organics "Go Box" for nutes. The nutes r pretty amazing. No problems at all, and very reasonably priced.

Like I said I'm new so I'm always open for advice and opinions. Peace *_*.

2. #2 MerkOnYourFace, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    Index:

Purple Diesel Scrog ~ 5/18/12-Current
    -------------------------------------
    Flower - Beginning
    Harvest - Post #17
    Curing - Post #

Blueberry Scrog ~ 7/27/12-Current
    ----------------------------------
    Vegging - Beginning

3. #3 MerkOnYourFace, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    Rubbermaid Grow Box:

I picked up everything at my local walmart and home depot for pretty cheap. i put 2 fans on top for exhaust, and on on the bottom on intake. Iv got the box to a steady 82 now. This is going to become my Veg Box after my Purple Diesel is finished. It was simple to make once i thought it all out.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Now The Dresser Grow Box:

I took an old dresser i was gonna throw away, and made a grow box that made it easier to look at the plant. I gutted it, painted it, tested it and its good to go! Heres some pics...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. I watered the Purple Diesel today, Wed will be its last watering before a Friday Harvest. Friday will be a full 2 week flush. With this being my first grow, im AMAZED by the SCROG. The possible colas are REDICULOUS! The leaves r turning yellow due to the flush. The bud spots r real sticky and frosty. :)

The Blueberry is lookin real nice. She perked back up when i transplanted her. im goin 2 weeks from transplant date with no nutes. Then 1 week of nutes, minus the Grow nute. The following week she gets them all. On Friday when the Purple Diesel is done, im putting the Blueberry into the rubbermaids to finish vegging. Once i kick her into flower, she goes into the flower box where a new plant starts in the veg box. Makes me :D. Im Vegging her with 4x 100w equivalent cfl's(2700k) in reflectors. Im either gonna Flower with 4x 100w equivalent cfl's(6500k) and 1x 150w equivalent cfl(6500k), or buy a 150w hps grow light. i used a buddies for my flowering on my Purple Diesel and it worked PREFECT.

Ill post pics in the morning, the mobile app is messin up on uploads.... AGAIN!

I also made a PC Grow Box just for shitz and gigglez. Im debating on waiting for an auto seed some day, or just growin a small plant and training the shit out of it. Make a nice little project plant. Iv seen videos and pics of people fitting a decent plant in one because they planned out how they were gonna train it. Wel see, but im an impatient person when it comes to projects so if u see i started it one day out of no where, Enjoy.

6. Heres some pics i took earlier today...

Blueberry:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Purple Diesel:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Heres one of the Purple Diesel from a couple days ago:
    [​IMG]

7. Everythings going fine otherwise. Im gonna water the Purple Diesel 1 more time tomarrow, then pull of Friday. I cant wait for the harvest :)

The Blueberry is growin nice. I cant wait to see what she look like in the end. I have the conditions dialed in now, and will increase the color on the plant. :). I LOVE colorful plants.

On a side note: Im thinkin of starting the Headband Seeds, and runnin 2 in hopes of a female. The Headband is UNREAL! Very well grown. Nice smooth smoke *_*

8. Gave the Purple Diesel the last drink of her life a little while ago. I'm seeing some amber so the Friday pull is official. Got some Cherry Pie Amber Ice to celebrate. *_*. I can't wait to get the Blueberry into the Net. I learned so much from my first grow. I'm gonna do some stuff different on the Blueberry for sure.

The Blueberry looks real nice today! The new growth is a nice bright green. I didn't top my Purple Diesel, def gonna top this one a couple times. I'm gonna do everything in my power to color this girl lol. This strain has a lot of potential, iv heard nothin but great things about it. Never personally tried it but been wanting too.

I'm looking into what to do with my clipping when I harvest the Purple Diesel... I saw a post on GC earlier, a dude made hash oil in capsules. U can swallow them, or use them like Pure Gold. Either dab or put on top of a bowl on treez. He used some ISO and a rice cooker. It's legit! Def caught my eye. I'm not into edibles that much, so really wanting to make some hash oil of some kind... GDP Doobie, Peace *_*

9. Purple Diesel:

ForumRunner_20120807_215054.png

ForumRunner_20120807_215106.png

10. So i have a delima. I flushed the Purple Diesel based off the 8-9 week flowering time i read everywhere instead of goin off what the plant shows me. Friday is the 2 week flush mark and day 61 of flowering, 2 days short of 9 weeks. I thought i saw amber but i mistakin -_-. its pretty much 75% cloudy. The hairs r about 25% from the bottom orangish.

I have 2 choices:

1) Go with the Friday pull(2 weeks from flush) and ride it with pretty much all cloudy thricomes.

2) Let her go 1 more week to get to the 10 week mark with just water... That would be 3 weeks of only water...

Im sure it would be fine to pull Friday, but i want my first grow to turn out best as possible. Im just worried if i let the plant go for another week(3 weeks of no water), I could harm the plant, buds, and potentcy. Opinions???

11. Side note:

A buddy sold me his 150w HPS light iv been using for the flowering of my Purple Diesel. I'm stoked! Im always gonna use CFLs for veg, and my plan was to use CFLs in flower aswell. But after using the HPS this grow, I don't wanna see my nice buds turn to airy buds. :)

12. Here's some pics I took this morning. :). She looks so nice and frosty. Some of the buds have like 3 or 4 amber triches scattered on em. When I touch the buds and smell my fingers, its so potent and fruity. Like she totally held the diesel and purple fruity flavores! :D

View attachment 951224

View attachment 951223

I watered her just before the pics. I'm turning the lights off at 6 tonight and that's it. I'm gonna ride the 3 days of darkness method, gonna not water her for 3 days so might aswell. So Sunday night is our pull party! :D I'm so excited! This grow turned out way better than I imagined. I read a lot into it but for the first one to go smooth has been AMAZING! I'll take some pics of her sleeping each night to show if there's a visible difference.

13. Iv been workin on my PC box a little bit. I cut wood to line the inside with, and paint flat white. I would like to run an auto in it, do a scrog aswell. Gotta order some seeds first. I'll post pics when its finished.

14. So I hafta go out of town tomarrow, so I'm gonna hafta harvest the Purple Diesel tonight. I checked her last night and she has a lot of Orange hairs and some amber thricomes. So it'll be 48 hour lights out instead of 72, which is still fine. Can't wait! She smells so potent!

I'll post pics of everything as it magically unfolds... :D

15. Just finished! :D

Wet Weight: 262 Grams!

16. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]