MEPS in one day !!!

Discussion in 'General' started by andregfxer, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Okay so quick biopsy on myself I am 5'6 160 pounds or 155 in high school i would smoke weed probably every two weeks I'm talking about my senior year graduated in June smoked last month my last day was probably November 5th but on November 19th I ate a little piece of weed brownie didn't even get me high and then the day before thanksgiving i took two urine tests i passed both of them but the second line was faint Iv'e been drinking water every couple of hours did 20 minutes on the treadmill yesterday my body isn't as athletic as it used to be but its not out of shape what are my chances of passing need a answer ASAP!!!

2. I'm done spoonfeeding every new memer, scuse me, member who joins asking this shit.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Im Jamaican smoking is in my Blood Line im here for advice cause i seen others get it if your not going to give me advice keep your negativity to yourself .

• Like Like x 1
  4. Oh, wow you're Jamaican, I hope they take that into account when attempting this fuck up of a math problem.
    That counts for alot, also do you remember what time you ate this brownie exactly? Was it cloudy outside?
    Hmm, the 19th, that's an odd numbered day, wow, this is gonna be a tough one.

• Like Like x 6
  5. Who knows man, gl.

• Like Like x 1
  6. We are unable to process further channeling of...Spirits, I guess? Probably...Anyway, we are unable to do that until the first minimum payment is made.

So...Call it in the air, chief.:coolalt:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  7. they are gonna wake you up 4am and put a 50lb backpack on your ass and make you run 5 miles uphill in the rain everyday for 3 months. Have fun bro.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Just explain that to your recruiter. I'm sure he'll understand and drop the test requirement for you.

• Like Like x 5
  9. If you knew you had a test coming up, why did you smoke so soon? 50/50 chance you'll pass.

Idk if all urine drug tests are the same but I know that for the ones I've taken even a faint line means negative.

10. They didn't UA when I went to mess. But I saw a guy drink a quart of vinegar thinking he was going to get tested. I don't suggest it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Make sure and let us know how your seaman test went!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Especially when their name is gibberish. Like bish, you already done goofed by using mj and then deciding the military is the best choice right after your done smoking.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Did you take your whiz quiz yet, OP? If you passed twice at home with diluted piss, you got a pretty good chance of passing again with diluted piss, so on game day, get to chugging, have some caffeine, take a B-complex vitamin and cross your fingers!

Or you could find an excuse to potentially get your shipment date delayed so you can ensure you pass the old-fashioned way, since you're going to have to quit for awhile anyhow.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Not even being here for a year and acting like you've done so much...

OP. Obviously you need to stop smoking weed. Heres the thing though, if you even think theres a chance you'll fail, postpone your MEPs and go back when you're sure you'll pass. Recruiters are like used car salesmen and will tell you what you want to hear and what will close the deal. If you're able to get in now, they'll take you in a month. Go when you're ready, get what you want. GL

15. Okay so here is the update I could not sleep i was stressing like crazy so i drank some coffee at around 3 am and ate two B VITAMIN pills and drank like 3 cups of water and ate some food with a lot of syrup The meps i went to was in Springfield there cool af they literally tell you if you feel like you might not pass tell them you feel sick and they will postpone it for 34 days but last time i smoked was 38 days so i think im good. In the bathroom where everyone takes the test you could literally use someone else urine that is how much people were in there unsupervised and I think i passed i swore in that same day They use the stick in it before they send it off i haven't heard any news yet but i go to my recruiters on Thursday for future solider training.