Mentor Me In The Ways Of The Plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MrAmazing, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Hello fellow blades, I've decided to embark on a growing mission. Since there are many growers here I decided why not set it up as a mentor ship so that if I'm doing bad you guys can just tell me what's wrong.

Aim/Goals:
    Basically main point of me growing is so I can have my own personal stash. I don't plan on dealing I feel it's too risky.

My Situation:
    I'm planning on moving in with two roommates that smoke and I'll have my room to myself.

Questions:
    I know number one rule is to not tell anyone but would it be okay to give them a heads up or something?

I don't know anyone that sells dank so would it be better for me to order the seeds online?

Growing for personal use only is it possible without no one finding out, I want to be as careful as possible?

What are the risks involved in growing, I'm a real careful person I want to plan everything to the last before I start.

If the cops somehow learn about my grow would breaking up the plant and grinding it be a smart way to dispose of it?

I'm guessing that one plant/pot will be enough for me, am I correct in guessing that?

What is a reasonable budget to plan with for all my supplies to get me started?

I hear some dank seeds have different levels of smell(some smell more than others) what would be a good seed that woudnt stink up the whole house?

What supplies would I need to get started?

If I do get caught what are the things that could happen to me and how can I reduce/prevent this from happening?

If they get any of my roommates for smoking can I be charged too just because we all stay together?

That's all the questions I can think of for now. Funny how they send us to school to get educated but they don't teach us about real life.

2. you need to do some more reading and research.. no one is gonna give you a personal step by step.

also.. don't grow with roommates.. it always ends badly.

best of luck man..

3. You ask if its ok to tell your roommates then ask if its possible for no one to find out? You think your roomies won't tell anybody? Loose lips sink ships. Ive invested over 2k in my setup.if Johnny law finds your grow op, lights and equipment are enough for conviction I'm sure.do lots of reading on here, I doubt someone will take you "under there wing".... Good luck

4. Alright man you've basically answered all my questions. I know there's no way to completely hide it from them forever so I guess I'll just continue buying till I get my own place.

5. first rule of plant club...

i would..

you seem like a young dude and i'm assuming young roommates (20's) (my apologies if i'm incorrect)

once the weed starts stinking really bad they'll get paranoid and cause drama.. or tell other people about it.

seen it a million times man.

in the meantime..

keep reading... some of these grw journals on here are great and ull of info. when the day comes you'll ahve a really good grasp on what to do to start out.

good luck man :)

7. Appreciate it, and yeah we're all young their low 20s. I can see them either getting too paranoid or telling their friends that one of us grows.

8. This isn't always true man. I've got a roomate that couldn't give a fuck less about my closet dwellers.. I'm in Denver though so shit is a bit different :p

9. of course it's not always true, but it is more times than not.