Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mentholated rolling papers: Yes or no

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Fat Hits, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Now I know a lot of you don't like menthols, but this isn't really a question for you (not trying to sound like a douche, but would rather get an opinion from someone that actually enjoys them) I love Newports and I was wondering if anyone has used menthol rolling papers for their cannabis. If so, are they any good? Do they taste good with weed instead of tobacco? How much can you taste the mint? What specific brand would you recommend, if any?

Again, if you dislike menthol, which I know many of you do, there's no need to tell me. I'm just trying to get opinions by others that enjoy it. That way I can make a decision based on similar points of view, if you know what I mean.

2. I have never tried them, but it sounds like it would be pretty good. Buy a pack of them and try it out. Id like to know what you think of them.

3. I don't like menthol.

just kidding man. menthol and grass tastes alright. it's not the greatest thing in th world though. menthol and tobacco taste better in my opinion.

4. If you hate the taste of weed, go for it.

5. The taste of pure bud is awesome on it's own, but who's to say that menthol papers wouldn't "enhance" that taste? I undertand if you are a straight weed kind of guy, most are, but I like my flavaz.

6. I'm considering getting a pack but I have to order them online as I can't find them elsewhere so it might be a while until I get to try them out. I'll let you know if they're good though.

7. Because it doesn't "enhance" the taste it masks the taste of weed. I've tried it, not a fan.

8. Since you told me im goin on a mission to find some. I know they have menthol swisher and thise tastedpretty awsome with weed

9. Thanks for the input.

10. I smoke newports too. Definitely prefer menthol over regular cigarettes.

But menthol and bud? Not a chance. I'd never want to add the taste of menthol to bud.

This reminds me of my friends sister that only smokes blunts because she "doesn't like the taste of weed." I guess if you're like that.

11. If you like the taste of MENTHOL then go for it.

12. nah I love the taste of bud on its own but I also love flavored wraps. So I figure I would like menthol bud too but I don't know since I haven't tried it yet. Guess I'll just have to give it a shot and see for myself