Menthol flavored bong rips!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by The Talking Dog, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Okay this morning when I awoke and was about to take my morning wake-up rip before brushing my teeth I suddenly got the Idea to add some mouth wash to some fresh bong water and BAM!!! Menthol flavored bong hit! This shit is ganster, I call it glass lungs because it starts to hurt after awhile.

2. Lol never tried it but I use those listerine tongue strips while take bong rips sometimes. Feels like I can take a bigger hit and it's smoother.

3. if youre not trolling, then i would probably have to warn you that your "glass lungs" sensation is due to inhaling the alcohol and countless other ingredients that make up mouth wash...not exactly lung friendly. Go see a doctor
    [​IMG]

4. HAHAHA! Whatever dude, It's just a neat little trick. I don't smoke all my pot with Listerine.

5. How is that a neat little trick haha, probably just killing yourself slowly from having your smoke filter through listerine mouth wash...gross and disrespectful to tasty nuggs

6. Mouthwash has alchohol lol you're losing a lil thc, just sayin