menthol cig + weed = ?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jcH09, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Hi. I've been hearing people say that smoking menthols after you blaze gives you a completely new, different kind of high. Is this true?

2. Haha, try it man. Newports enhance the high the best I think. Even though i fucking can't stand Newports.

3. I think the only people that would notice a change in buzz are people who aren't addicted to cigs or have an extremaly low nicotine tolerance. I'm addicted to cigs, and I love smoking when i'm high, but I wouldn't necessarily say that it changes the buzz.

4. Do you smoke menthol cigs?

5. i dont think it gets you higher but their sitll bomb as fuck to smoke when chiefin

6. I've never gotten any kind of buzz off cigarettes, or understood what people mean by it. (And I smoked cigs for a couple years, always just thought people were talking about light headedness due to asphyxiation)
    Once I'm really blazed though I've always found it very fun to smoke cigs just for the tactile fun of it. Menthols for the mintyness and Cloves for the anesthetic are the funnest.

7. So does it just make you feel higher? or do you like feel something different