Mentally tapped out

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ThePyroStoner, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Title says it all, and I'm not sure where else to post this. I've been through so much these past 8 months and really I'm just so fucking mentally exhausted. I feel sick to my stomach all the time about so many different things. I want to know if anyone else has had a similar experience and would like to share some advice.

Thank you so much to anyone willing to help out this lonely stoner. It really is appreciated.

2. How's your morning been so far my man?

3. You didn't really share an experience to be related to, did you go through a break up or something? I notice you say your lonely..

Hang in there
    its always darkest before dawn
    chin up buttercup
    everyday is a holiday , another muthafuckin dollar day...

4. Yeah, I've been through it all, love, hate, happiness, extreme sadness, its SO overwhelming. My arrest, which caused depression, and I fell for a girl who totally played me for a month straight without even having the decency to tell me she didn't want a relationship. She helped me through my depression by just solely being there so when she just abruptly stopped contact it was hard.

As for my morning, I went to sleep just after I posted this so nothing really eventful, and I woke up and am now writing this. Gonna pass back out though, get a few more hours of shuteye.

Thank you for the kind words.

5. #5 zombiegreen, Aug 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2013
    You can't experience hate without love, happy without sad etc just focus on the times you were happy and felt love. It is real if you let it be. You don't have to be in a relationship to experience love, just show someone you care and you'll feel so much better. I find that if I can make one person smile today my day gets brighter, the good vibes are contagious. Just be the bigger person rise above all the shit and be the change you want in your life. Spread the vibes and I swear it'll come back 10 fold! It wont happen overnight but nothing worth having ever does right? 

6. Sometimes the only way out is through. 

7. When life hits you hard and you fall down or stumble, you get the fuck back up, dust yourself off, stare that bitch named life in the face and you say I'm here motherfucker. Scream it until you believe it. Things will get better op. Jah bless

8. Listen to some Kid Cudi.. I don't know seems like he'd be able to reach into your heart but man GC is here for you, Life's tough man.;Stay Positive.

9. Yeah, I've realized there isn't much I can do but get through it.

And my parents are getting a divorce now. Its weird, this doesn't affect me at all. I almost feel bad that I don't feel sad about it but idk.

10. Same situation involving a girl, I didn't really think she wanted a relationship. I always felt better when I was around her, like my depression was temporarily gone. I just wanted her to stay...

11. I know and I can't help but miss her, like I'm not really sad about it anymore just a little. She's just too perfect.

12. i really hope you start to feel better. a few weeks ago i had a similar feeling and my throat started to hurt from stressing too much. try to keep yourself busy and exercise! it will make you feel better. you are strong enough to go through this, you just gotta keep yourself occupied.

13. I just want a girl I can be with all day and hold again. God I miss that...

14. DId you lose your balls or something??

YOU gotta learn to love yourself before loving someone else, i hate people that NEED to be in a relationship or else its just the end of the world for them, like OH MAHH GOD

The good news is that you know what you want, but just like any desire if it doesn't a plan of action its simply a wish with no more substance that a gust of air.  If you state what you want and construct no means towards that goal you might want to ask yourself why that is and if you're ready for a relationship as deep as the one you describe.

you aren't going to believe me now, but there is ALWAYS someone that will be better. forget her.

17. You all made me feel alot better.

Its always greatly appreciated :)