Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mental Health Arthritis

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by monsterhill, Aug 1, 2017.

1. I suffer from Depression, anxiety, ptsd and arthritis that's getting worse. When I tried some high quality indica in Amsterdam not only did I feel well again mentally, my joints stopped hurting so badly and I could walk up stairs without severe pain.

The PTSD symptoms go, the anxiety goes and when I felt low, I toked up and within a few moments I feel calm and stable again.

My friend also noticed pain relief, he has diabetes and have bad cramps and pain in this legs which keep him awake, but when he smokes he can get a good nights sleep

• Like Like x 2
  2. all of that is possible because of our endocannabinoid system and cannabinoids in cannabis that act on the ecs... cannabimimetics

3. The indica helped with your arthritis. And the sativa percentage helps with the ptsd. You should consider smoking only sativa, but finding a topical balm pr salve with indica for the joint pain.

• Like Like x 1