Men's Rights

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mire, Dec 21, 2012.

1. #101 ParaBolTOOL, Dec 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2012
    I'm just wondering how there can be such a massive outcry from our male population on the inequallity of our judicial system, and nothing be done about it except point the blame at feminists?

Seems like that men's right's group is in need of having a fire lit under their ass's and use the media to get their messages out there. Get some new, young and entheusiastic people doing something new and different to strive for better equality and its going to take more than posting statistics on the internet to get shit done. I see commercials for anti-bullying, mothers against drinking and driving, ads urging people to prevent child and animal abuse, stop hate etc etc. Perhaps there needs to be ads that deter women from hitting men? As long as they are made right, where they are more disturbing than goofy, because face it, people are going to have to adjust to seeing violence against men being brought to the forefront for once. Then maybe parents will start to engrain into the minds of their daughters that its just as wrong to hit boys as it is for boys to hit girls.

Feminists might take a lot of flak for their work but they got shit done boys! But yes, they need to put their shit on the back burner and allow men a chance to get their shit together lol.

2. The entire system is fucked up if you ask me.

3. In the off chance that he WOULDN'T have married her, he wouldve still made all that money whether she was there or not.

I don't understand the point in looking up divorce laws or even acknowledging a divorce before marriage. That defeats the purpose.

4. Agreed. It's basically based around someone trying to screw someone else.

5. If you don't feel secure in discussing the concept of divorce with the person you're marrying, you're not right for each other.

6. It's not about feeling secure.

Why would you need to talk about getting a divorce if you're getting married

7. Because it's the responsible, mature thing to do. Shit is guaranteed to happen years down the road that neither of the people getting married will see coming.

8. If you look at marriage like that then yes you do need to talk about divorce

9. tell that bitch you want a prenup, bitches love prenups....wait...

10. haha! it's literally a wtf moment. wtf?! i cant screw this guy out of his hard earned money and stuff? prenup to a woman is like worshiping satan to christians.

11. during a fight with my ex i got so mad i hit him in the shoulder, he told me i hit like a gold fish. i hurt my hand :eek:

violence is entirely unnecessary. :smoke:

12. [quote name='"mogli"']

during a fight with my ex i got so mad i hit him in the shoulder, he told me i hit like a gold fish. i hurt my hand :eek:

violence is entirely unnecessary. :smoke:[/quote]

Lol...makes me want to start hitting bitches..softly.

13. Well, except in bed, a girl should feel free to bite and scratch me there :D

But only there :mad:

14. i agree. i like it rough in the bedroom but no where else :devious:

15. Yeah if you like being sued.

16. Just from reading this thread, Girlys seems to be the type op is talking about.

17. I have never hit a guy expecting him to not hit me back.

I check out males and females, so why would I get pissed when my partner is appreciating attractive people?

I have never been ungrateful for gifts my boyfriend gives me.

Also, for two years I was the one with the income in my relationship. I bought him everything and never had a second thought or expected something in return.

And the divorce thing... yeah, it's unfair, but there isn't shit I can do. I was just pointing out that the reason that woman got so much money is based on many factors.

Before you go judging, maybe you should know what you're talking about, homeboy. ;)

18. Well you have been opposing this thread. I thought it was a decent judgement...

And I say again, I'm not saying its every women, just the bad ones... :rolleyes:

19. #119 Sir Stoner, Dec 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2012
    Uhm...i dont...i dont understand this thread, you shouldnt ever be hitting woman in the first place, if you disagree look her dead in the eye and ask to settle this reasonably without violence. Plus who cares, women cant live without men and men cant live with out women, just get over it, some chicks are crazy bitches but so are some guys, just chill, i mean really sexism goes both ways...

20. Hmmm, and this is the second time I said I didn't agree.

I was just pointing out the reason why she got the settlement, but why read that I didn't think it was fair when you could just be slightly offensive towards me?

You guys have your injustices and women have theirs. Life isn't fucking fair, guys.