Men's Rights

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mire, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Well, my opinion is that it shouldn't be sexual harrassment. The double standard is that if she was a man it would be considered that, and I don't think it should be considered a serious offense in either case. Humans are horny and seek out sexual partners. I don't think giving sexual invitations should be considered sexual harassment.

Reminds me of the Skepchick scandal, where a guy who heard her lecture asked her, late at night in an elevator, if she wanted to go to his hotel room for coffee. She considered that sexual harassment. I don't think sexual invitations should be considered sexual harassment.

2. They shouldn't if they're not repeated and unwanted. The problem with sexual harassment laws is they're based around how someone "feels" about a situation. So a guy could get hit with sexual harassment because a woman interpreted something he said or did the wrong way. That kind of vague, gray area is really shitty lawmaking. So is the sweeping, all encompassing definitions they use.

Honestly these kinds of laws are sexist IMO, because they adopt the position that women are helpless creatures that need the law to protect them, when in reality women are anything but helpless.

3. hahaha totally geek'd out at that

4. wow that's good to hear. i saw this video a while ago and was like damn! that bitch really got what was coming to her... too bad that guy is gonna fucked by the law... glad to know he didn't. :hello:

5. Harrasment laws favor women a lot.

6. LMAO werd, reminds me of some Nicki Minaj type of shit haha.

7. #69 WestCoastDragon, Dec 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2012
    well to put my two cents in
    i grew up around abusive parents. EXCEPT my mom was the abuser (dad was passive hard worker )..
    what grinded my gears the most was my mom would fuck my dad up, cutting him, slapping him etc
    but when my dad made even a slight attemp to defend himself (which was rare) she would threaten to call the cops, lock him up (which he knew was worse considwring he was very passive and jail would ruin my dad) even though my dad had a clear chance to hit her (considering she was swinging a knife in his face)

but fuck that! shit i took all that and told myself id never fall to a woman's tricks..
    like redwing said, some woman do use these social norms as an advantage..not all, but some do like vanessa bryant up there

regardless men are only perceived as the aggressors because cmon..we all know here most men (except those cases with big ass woman/ghetto aggressive woman) would fuck a woman's s shit up (abuse, rape, etc)..

regardless im against this whole feminist movement, it just gives woman a chance to compare thier "struggle" to those of the civil rights movement
    but ding dong here's the difference

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NOT HIRING A MAN FOR HIS SKIN COLOR AND NOT HIRING A WOMAN BECAUSE SHE CAN'T PHYSCIALLY DO A JOB...
    being black has nothing to do with how well a person can do a certain job/occupation
    but some feminists argue thier whole "struggle" is right on par with the black struggle....GTFO

shit now people are arguing about woman being on the front lines.... woman shouldnt be exposed to that shit (dead children, civies all dismembered)....MEN can barely handle PTSD, imagine a woman

8. so 1 home for her and 1 each for their kids? makes sense. the money, sure, aint shit but change to him, but 3 houses is uncalled for any way you look at it... unless he had atleast 6 houses

9. So she needs 3 homes and 75 million dollars? Not tryin to be a dick but that seems ridiculous to me.

10. Well, I guess he should've signed a prenup.

Oops, that would have been nullified when he cheated.

11. I'm not condoning cheating in any sense, find it absolutely ridiculous to be honest, but I dont think anybody needs 3 houses unless you regularly go to different cities for business, which he doesnt, hes just on the road half the year. like if you're company is in cali but you regularly go to china to do business it makes sense to get a house there if you can afford it.

12. Please explain how her 'emotional pains' from being cheated on is worth 75 million and 3 houses.

What makes her better than everyone else?

13. Well, they take into account how much money he makes, how many children they have, her skills and ability to restart...

Also, the duration of the marriage. Most places increase the amount of property/money owed after the ten year mark.

It's also because a majority of his money was made while in the marriage. Had all this money been made prior to their marriage she wouldn't be getting that much.

And the cheating? He cheated on her countless times and was even stupid enough to have it leaked publicly. If he were my husband and he humiliated me like that, I'd fuck him in the ass too.

14. she married a famous athlete, in 'merica that makes you top tier

15. Vanessa is a sleaze. You should read about the 10yr divorce law in California. Vanessa knew what she was doing from the beginning.

In my opinion Kobe paid a little too much to get rid of the trash.

16. I know what the law is. I'm asking you to justify getting 75 mil out of it.

17. I think she really loved him and things were great until they weren't, so she decided to stick around for the ten year mark and bail.

This is what happens when you marry broad who know their divorce laws.