Men's Rights

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mire, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Thats some real life experience right there.

2. This guy's charges were just dropped in court. What say you all?
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pIwN7rtjo0]New York City McDonald's worker beats women with metal rod - YouTube[/ame]

3. It depends on the cop a lot of times. Sometimes, cops are fair about the situation regarding who the aggressor was but majority of the times, they're just going to assume the male was the attacker.

I didn't have any criminal history when I was assaulted and my sister had multiple priors for assault. Yet and still, they choose to side with her despite the overwhelming evidence in my favor.

Your sister's bf was clearly the aggressor in that situation and she had every right to break his nose in her defense.

Kudos to her. I'm glad she did.

I think it's justified that the charges were dropped. Sure he took it a little far with the extra hits when they were down but the fact is, they were the aggressors. They attacked him, they physically assaulted him, he backed up in defense and then they jumped the counter to continue the offensive. He responded in self defense.

But that video is proof how society views female(s) on male abuse. The reporters kept saying he attacked them when it was clearly the other way around.

4. Yeah ill hit a woman if she hits me like hard, or has a knife or something...
    It's equal in law, but it is frowned upon in this establishment.

5. Lol yea op. Women can stare at men all they want, but when a guy does it, it's creepy. Hey, when some chicks keep their eyes fixated on me, it makes me feel uncomfortable.

6. They have vaginas, we already lost the game

7. Fuck the dumb. I hate the feminist movement. Why can't we struggle for true equality

8. haha reminds me of a time in high school. minding my own business at the lunch table. next thing i know, some fuckin skank starts pulling my hair hard and won't let go. i gave that bitch 3 warnings: "let go! now!" nothing. i think i heard some kids over at the next table saying: "what's he going to do now?" blind rage took over at this point and i cocked back my fist and launched it at her gut as hard as i could. she immediately let go and started yelling that she was pregnant. (told ya... skank) apparently caused her to miscarriage (found this out later) the worst part was that all the people around me who watched what happened suddenly viewed me as the bad guy. me? wtf! i didn't do shit until that cunt randomly fucked with me. plus, i gave her plenty of warnings. she struck out cuz she wasn't bright enough to take the warnings seriously. ended up just ignoring all the fuckfaces and put my head down and took a nap until lunch was over. she would've been a terrible mother anyway...

9. how about that video of the public transit bus driver uppercutting that woman in cleveland?

you gonna act like a man imma treat you like one!

best fucking video on the internet, hands down.. dunno where its at though

10. #30 rollinjoints, Dec 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2012
    Girl slaps a guy's ass and he laughs it off, regardless of what she looks like. Guy slaps girl's ass (if not attractive to her) and gets a sexual harassment charge.

11. .....

Attached Files:

12. You must be gay then.

13. True shit. I hate that double standard.

I can't tell you how many times girls grabbed my ass and felt my abs.

But when I try to do the same, they get all offended. Like wtf?:confused:

You just go around doing and taking what you want because you have a vagina? :rolleyes:

14. You must give off a creepy vibe because I don't really have that issue unless your doing this at random to complete strangers?

15. Haha nothing he said was stupid or facepalm worthy.

16. For sure, that video was awesome, have you seen the mortal kombat version?

BUS DRIVER WINS!!!

17. I love that version haha.

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fomOtKxGkr8]Women can do anything except.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

19. If you're stupid enough to let a woman take advantage of you, you deserve what you got. Period.

Don't get pissed off because you let someone with a vag take advantage of you.

That just means you're a trick, and you have no room to be talking down on some hoes.

20. / thread lol