mendo mulchers still around?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by arcadehj, May 2, 2011.

1. I've been looking to get a new grinder since my sharpstone with the clear top has gotten quite blunt after half a year of heavy use and i came across the mendo mulcher..
    i was wondering if anyone else has recently picked one of these up since i wanted to know if it was worth the cash and if there was anything cheaper than ebay lol.

2. I've had mine for a little over a year and its still doing great. A friend of mine picked one up like 3 weeks ago and also loves it.

I definitely think its worth it and would buy again if I needed another grinder.

3. i got the large version on the mendo mulcher and i love that shit it always gives the grounded up bud suck a nice consistency

4. cant go wrong with this, i love it and it works well still 2 years later

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/ORIGINAL-2-5-CHROMIUM-Non-Aluminum-Magnetic/dp/B002ALOCQU]Amazon.com: THE ORIGINAL 2.5" CHROMIUM 5 PCS SHARP CRUSHER Tobacco Herb Grinder Non-Aluminum Magnetic Case (5parts) + 7 PART POLLEN PRESS + FREE POLLEN SCRAPPER: Everything Else[/ame]

5. I realize your op was almost a week ago. But if you haven't bought the Mendo Mulcher yet and if you are unsure about the price, check out an Aerospaced. It's the house brand grinder of an online vape store and for the price I'd say they are hard to beat, they claim that it's superior to a Chromium Crusher.
    With that said Mendo Mulchers are a quality grinder, I'd say they are worth the money.

6. My friend has one, it towers above anything else i've ever used, and i've owned a space case and sharpstone...

7. my gf got me a 3in mendo for my birthday which was 2 days after xmas and we grind atleast a quarter a week out of it .the buds always MULCH(litteraly go look at mulch thrown from a lawn mower thats wat your bud will look like) unless ur grinding mids, that shit grinds like crap in any grinder. i typically will grind the mids in the mendo just cause the blades are fucking badass but then put that bud in my typical yingyang gas station 3inch grinder, i hate tainting my dro keif stash with anything but highgrade, but wen the dro is dry you gotta medicate with what you can :\ .