Mendo Mulcher Vs. Space Case

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Tamataz, Nov 22, 2011.

1. It will work better when you have some resin built up along the rim of the top peice. I found that my sharp stone had the same problem but it got better over time and use. Enjoy!

2. I have the Mendo Mulcher and it's great when it doesn't get stuck. The weed sometimes gets lodged between the top and bottom case where you're supposed to turn it. It'll make the grinder really hard to turn and you have to clean it pretty often. It's really good when it works, but I guess I just have to clean it more often.

3. The nylon ring is supposed to be on the 2nd piece and not move. The lid slides on it. The ring dosent move. If you have a magnectic space case there is going to be some resistance due to the strong magnets they use. Non magnet SC are smoother but who wants a lid falling off. So It dosent hurt anything, just turn it. Also beeswax on all the threads, male and female. And on the lid rim. It helps with gualding and makes movement smoother

4. Does Mendo Mulcher collects more kief than SpaceCase?
    Is 2,25'' 4pc comfortable to walk around?

Appreciate

5. I will say no mendo mulcher will not get as much kief. I own one and the thing barely gets any kief. I use a cheap Sharp crusher i bought for like 20 bucks.

6. i just recieved my 4 pc small ti space case, and it is the best grinder i've ever used. only grinded up abou .6 in it so far and there is a noticable amount of kief bulding up already, i put a coin in the 2nd chamber for more kief. and unless your rolling up like huge blunts, there is no need for a grinder larger than the small.. maybe medium but small is good for personal use

7. Just got my space case in mail today... Space case by far

8. mendo all the way!

9. the puffitup grinder works pretty damn well for me.

10. I saw this website that had a Top 5 Grinders list and Mendo Mulcher was first place. Space Case was second followed by the Chromium Crusher. To be honest, I don't really think it makes a difference. All of them are excellent grinders and all of them are going to give you the same thing at the end.