Men Who Beat Women

Discussion in 'General' started by astro_righteous, Jan 27, 2007.

1. so i will show all of you fellas a message my girlfriend wrote to my roomate to give to me because we are by law not allowed to contact each other. and tell me what you think of it and tell me what you think i should do:

this is for alex i dont want to messege through his profile so it wont get him into too much trouble but any ways... my mom has my cell phone so i cant get a hold of your sister through that, but i do have my moms cell so now i need to know what is your sisters name, i'm not sure how well this plan may go down tomorrow considering i just saw your letter to the folks last night and was able to get on myspace this morning to talk to you.

i have her number all i need to know is how early is early for getting off of work and if we cant make this plan work then its overdrive time for plans i could always try to get to the court on my own to deal with it, it'll be difficult but i'll make it happen, this is worth everything that is happening, they do know about the plan because mom saw your email about it the night you sent it, they have your sisters number and kassie's number too, and they arent afraid of including their names in the restraining order.

i already sort of have a plan for in case it does come down to me having to go to the court, unfortunately it includes some skipping of classes (yeah like i really care) and drive all the way back up to union hills but thats best case senerio, with the way they want me to check in i would be lucky to get down the street, but like you said to cops can help out.

oh speaking of cops, i dont know if you noticed but the cops that came to get me the other night they knew right off the bat that my dad was out for vengence, and they were already on his side before they even came to knock on the door, and calling the cops to protect my ass if my dad lays a hand on me.

ha the phones seemed to have disappeared that night when i got home because out of 4 cell phones and 2 house phones i couldnt find one after my dad decided to beat my ass for defying him once again, even if i did call them its not like it would have helped mom and lulu would have covered for him and said that nothing happened or i had them when i came back, plus no brusing just some small discoloration on my forehead where he punched me, oh this will put you in a good mood if your not in one already.

they read all the emails we've sent to one another and in one of them i mentioned your dog tag, you guessed it they took it. i have no clue where it is, my dad nearly cut it up but i stopped him and then me and mom had a little tif, and she took it, i have to find that tag before i leave again, because as important it is to me its your property and they have no right what so ever to keep that from you. i never thought i would reach a point in my life where i would feel such anger towards one person let alone my own parents, but i know at the end of this its all going to be worth it.

So what do you think? Now this isnt the first or second or even third time he has used force against her. when i read this last night i was immediately enraged and put a very large hole in my wall. i felt like going to her house again and beating the shit out of him. but i know that isnt the right thing to do. so please someone tell me what i can do to this guy to make me feel fulfilled that i got back at him.

2. That whole thing kind of got me lost in a sense....but does she live with him? Beating woman is totally uncalled for...and I would put the authorities to it right away if it continues...it can only get worse. It's the best for mankind

3. man guys wo beat their girls,wife,gf
    pisses me offff sooooo bad
    i say u go knock the fuck out of her dad

4. maybe pay someone to do it so i dont get in trouble for it?

he ownes a convenience store and on the restraining order they put on me it has the address to it. so should i pay some dude to fuck up his store at night. or just to fuck him up personally when he is leaving at like 2 am?

5. personally dude

6. man if is lived where your at id do it for free , just for the satisfaction of beatin the scummy cunt.

id go with the latter of ur options.

7. hey man i got friend in Phoenix of all kinda hoods and shit What store and who i will try to hook you up used to live in glendale and pheonix and all that good shit moved around a bit so made some bad ass friends.

Just out of curriousity how old are you guys and what is her name? Got know some girls around union whos fathers are fat assholes. Kinda like that guy sounds.

also want to say might not want to do this cause of her reaction to it.
    And guys that hit girls are pussys and need to be taken out back and shot in the nuts with a Pellet gun repeatedly till they all gone kinda like those carnival games but single shot pellet gun instead of automatic bb gun

8. at first i thought she said he took your dog. I was going to drive to AZ myself to burn the house down but then i reread, ha.

But i dunno what you should do. Dad beating his daughter sounds like a police issue to me. Theres gotta be a way she can prove abuse. Shit if i was her id make my wounds bad myself and claim my dad did it. Well actaully if i was her i would have already stabbed my dad in the throat while he was sleeping

9. i like your style ill PM you if i decide to go with that.

i dont know how she would react but she has to expect a reaction from me. and i think she wouldnt mind if it wasnt too brutal. but just a good beating will suffice but im sure if i left it up to your friend he can just go to town on him without really killing him.

i would be happy any way.

oh i just talked to my sistr who said she talked to my girl yesterday and she was like yeah they keep her under watch all day. and they even take her to school and back and they arrange their work days around her schedule. and so there is no way for her to get out to that court to take care of the order. and then she said her mom took her phone so she cant call anyone to help her.

10. I wouldn't touch the old man unless your girl is either out of their home for good or he doesn't get back up until you can get her the fuck out. If you beat him while she's still living there you don't know who he'll take his anger out on.

I'm assuming whatever court order dealie your talking about is for her protection, and my feeling is that you should focus on that first before retribution.

11. I have a real problem with men that hit women. Its uncalled for, its unfair, and its cowardice. They have become Psycotic, and I think that calls justifies force. The law says you have to fear for your life, or the life of someone else to legally use lethal force. Im not saying kill the guy, just give him a strong ass kicking, and get your girl out.

12. Any man who beats on women should be hung... There is no justification for hitting a female i dont care how mad they make you or what they do to u. I dont care if the girl is comin after me with a fryin pan YUOU DO NOT EVER HIT A FEMALE. as for the father seeing how you have a restraining order on you if anything happens to him you are automatically going to be looked at and questioned about the events. so if anything does go down you DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT!!!

On a personal note i would love to take that guy and do him like we did sadamm... and NO i do not think that would be too harsh.

I am very protective over ALL females as they are our mothers, sisters, wives, daughters!

13. Agreed The worst i could ever do to a girl would be restrain or push down but that would mean they would have to seriously be trying to kill me coming at me with a gun or some shit and i even think i would have to go hit the biggest mother fuker i could find just for an ass wooping for doing even that.

Speaking of gay shit my girls mom just made me and her break up not really but we called it mutually cause we will never get to see eachother or talk to eachother its been like this for a week i finally got to see her by going to her work and only talked to her for a few mins before i was asked to leave.
    Its fuked that parents try to ruin shit that they themselves put in the same position would fight for.

14. I don't get this shit. How come you're not legally allowed to talk to your own girlfriend? That part doesn't make any sense to me. Why can't she move out and stay at your place?

15. Are they Irish:confused: Lol i had to let that out just the idea from Family Guy lol. Well thats pretty messed up man. I would never hit a female no matter what. There so much weaker than guys in the first place. Weaker Physically that is. Also if my friends found out or my mom they would probably beat me up lol. From where i've been brought up thats wrong and it happens generally the drunk rednecks in my town do it.

16. Dude reading this story is a reminder of what i'm going through right now.. I can't talk to my girl that i've been with over a year, it's been over a month since no contact was imposed by the court :(.. And i know what a bitch it is to talk to somone like you guyz are.. She hates her parents so much, and said the exact same thing, "i had no idea someone could have so much anger towards someone, especially their own partens"..
    As far as her dad or w/e hitting her, that needs to be stopped, i know how you feel in this situation, helpless so to speak, because no matter what you do you end up getting in trouble or it ends pissin her dad off and him beatin her again... I feel your frustration bro i really do.. You want to go there and beat the fuck outta him.. Thats how i feel toward my girls mom, but i would never hit a women and i know it will only get YOU in more trouble. You gotta stop and think about the effects of you hitting her dad. There have been nights when i've sat up for hours beating the shit outta my punching bag until my hands were bloody because i was so frustrated and angry with the situation i was placed in, and the fact that no matter what i did the cops took the wrong persons side. I ended up in jail because of this shit, and i don't wnat to see you do the same.. The thing that bothers me most about your story is her dad hitting her, i HATE hearing about "men" taking advantage of a women like that. They are defense less to a grown man, if you could call someone who hits a women a man.. Pathetic.. I feel her pain and yours bro..
    Shits gonna get betta though.. keep us updated on what happens
    -DAve

17. Well if it is anything like mine, the court can order anything they'd like. For me i can't talk to my gf because we are both in the police report, and could talk about changing stories,etc..

But for his situation i have no idea.. This is pissin me off everytime i reread the story.. time to leave
    L8

---dave

18. This is what ya do, you tell your girl to get the fuck out of there. Go anywhere, just not her house. If her parents are "conserned" about her then they will call the police and the cops will come looking for her. At this point she will be at your house in your loving arms when the police show up, so then she can tell the cops whats REALLY going on.

Btw, how old is she? cause if she's 18 then she has ALOT of options

19. ok im 21 she is 19. Fully adult.

but the thing is that right now they have so much control on her that she isnt away from anyone for more than a few hours which is at school. they drive her to ASU and then go to work and when its time for her to go home they come and pick her up.

she is more than able to go to any one elses house except mine cuz of the order. i mean she was here to begin with and the cops made her leave cuz she was on it saying i cant have any contact with her or her family. not even electronically. so what do i do, i have my roomate email her for me. and have my sister call her.

but her mom has her cellphone so she can find out who has been calling her and who is calling her. including me, but im not stupid. so i have my sister and my friends do it saying they are friends from school and they havent seen her around since last semester.

trust me i dont want to go back to jail and so i am taking all the precautions necessary to not go. and my sister said she was planning on taking her to the court this past friday but that was too hard for them to work it all out and so i guess my girl found a way to get it all done but again it will just take some time.

but as soon as she is in my home, i will be sure to keep her here and im sure she isnt gonna even think about talking to them for a while. cuz her mom is just as bad and takes her dads side the entire time. and so by her calling the cops for physical abuse, her mom will just be like no i didnt see anything. and they have brainwashed her sister into doign what they say too and so when she gets to be 18 and discovering guys and shit she will be in the same situation we are in now. and i can see further beatings on her.

im thinking maybe forcing my girl to do something but then if i did then i would look like her dad too. but its kinda for her own good. see my ex girlfriend, who is still a good friend, said she can stay at her place for a while. but i was thinking about sending her a message saying that she needs to go stay there for a while or else i will figure she doesnt really want to get away and by staying there she is just asking for more trouble.

but again i dont want it to sound like im giving her an ultimatum saying if she doesnt leave then its over cuz it wont be it would just be a hell of a lot easier to get things taken care of when she isnt under their watch all the time.

anything i can say to her to stress my point or make it sound alittle less like "one or the other"?