Men Shaving their Asses.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DV, Sep 27, 2010.

1. I don't shave but i trim with electric clippers...and I trim everywhere,.....Idk I just feel cleaner and more comfortable..I work out a lot and being hairy and sweaty is just nasty and uncomfortable........shaving sucks for men (except the face) because we get ingrown hairs and irritated skin which can be quite painful.............maybe you should tell your boyfriend to try the clippers it wont be a super smooth shaved feeling but at least he wont be hairy like beast .........:D

2. One of my exes kept his chest and downstairs shaven which I appreciated. He was often compared to "tarzan" or a tall, dark Greek god in terms of build and look and had the potentiality to be quite furry. He had slightly hairy bum, but I never made him shave it... and when I was feeling mildly frisky or he did something I didn't want him to do I would yank it... and he'd stop whatever bad behavior he was doing. Hahaha this is also the ex that let me pluck his eyebrows (this was always a fun task when I was secretly a little pissed at him... grab the tweezers and go to town). :D

My 2 year love affair man is hairier (that word looks weird) than the other men I've been with... but still not a bear. Had my other men ever had the hair he had, it would have never worked, but I love it on him; Nice little happy trail, and he has a nice, small, but not dense patch of auburn hair on his chest. I actually enjoyed the texture there. I don't think he shaves anything anywhere... Maybe some some slight "manscaping", but that'd be the extent of it.

My most recent, actual ex... considering he was Puerto Rican, I was expecting him to be hairier, but he had like... 3 random chest hairs... and that was about it. He also kept his junk shaven... and did until right up at the end. :shrug:

I don't like hairy men. I appreciate a little man-fuzz here and there, and I love the hair on the one guy, but everyone else couldn't be too furry. It's itchy, can get quite gross when things get sweaty, and I dunno. I always have the urge to pull on long body hair. Haha

3. There's nothing worse or more awkward than getting pubic hair stuck in your teeth. :cry:

4. my ass and legs are hairy as FUCK. and that's not changing. sorry ladies.

5. ^^
    Gross.

Hah I'm really liking the responses.

AK, I pull on his hairs all the time....hahah.

6. i dont shave my ass with a razor I just trim it real close with an electric trimmer thingy. Does the job ya know, i would never like....put shaving cream on my ass and shave it lmao, just sounds like a bad idea..shaving the face is a pain in the ass enough.

See what i did thar

7. My ass hair grows in too fast. I shaved the left side and by the time I was done with the right side the left was already back. Sorry, theres nothing I can do. :p

Plus some ladies like hair on the chest, and such... That way they don't feel like they're sleeping with a 12 year old. ;)

8. Hah sleeping with a 12 year old.
    I don't know I guess I don't get that comparison, because you
    shouldn't be thinking you're sleeping with a 12 year old in the
    first place you freak. :laughing:

"Ah as smooth as a 12 year old" WTF?! Hahahah.

When my bf shaved his chest, I was in heaven, but I was not
    thinking about a 12 year old. More like a 23 year old smooth man
    who's hair is no longer sticking to my face. Yay. :laughing:

9. ...yes, that is too much to ask. I have no problem shaving my member, but I fucking counted the number of hairs that grew in on my chest until it got thick.

Don't worry, you can rest your sweet head while I'm wearing a white t to bed that smells like fresh laundry. And I will remain manly.

10. I was just repeating what other girls, on this forum as a matter of fact, have said...

11. my girlfriend keeps trying to get me to shave my ass too? i dont understand, all the hairs are like around 3 inches long each

12. How the hell can 3 inch long hairs grow on your ass?
    I feel bad for that girl...my bf is bad but not that bad.

You men creatures are such weird things.

13. #93 Dankifornia, Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2010
    WTF? My girl hasnt asked me to shave. Im no beast, but Im not a prissy lil boy either.

For those of you dating girls that are looking to date boys, dont trim too close. An ingrown hair can cause a HUGE hassle. Anywhere from an infection to a pilonidal cyst.

Look it up, very scary stuff. Men should not have to shave their asses, back and chest maybe. Even then it should just be trimmed.

:smoke:

14. The same way 3 inch hairs can grow on your vadge if you don't do any maintenance lol.

You're putting a lot of hairy guys down on here, it's really not nice you know.

15. I don't feel I'm putting people down, just really confused on how
    long hairs like that happen...:confused_2: Just why would you let
    it get that long??

Just talking, open, freely.

But back to the 3 inch hair thing...that's really long :eek:
    Do they get tangled?

16. No they dont get tangled lol

I usually trim my inner thigh hair while im trimming my package. Its simple and provides a nice clean area to receive some head :)

17. okay okay, not really 3 inches but i do have an above normal hairy ass i think.

18. You called someone gross for having a hairy butt (lolz)

You feel sorry for his girlfriend....awwwww bless him

19. Hahah okay, I was like uh, you could straight up brush that hair then.
    Maybe put a little jerry curl in it, :laughing:

Man I'm glad I don't have hair on my inner thigh...I imagine that would be terrible
    to shave, the bikini line is bad enough.

20. #100 DV, Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
    Aw well you got me, well I don't ever say things in a mean way.
    Probably comes off that way online. I'm nice I swear.
    I just kinda think and type out loud. I'm sorry...
    Kinda like if I see a really pale person, and I say
    "Ick, get a tan" :laughing: Do I really mean it? Sometimes...
    but I won't cross you off as a friend or lover because of it. Hahah.

I'm not gonna say "shave you hairy minions for I will come and strike
    thee down with great vengeance and furious anger!!"