Men are u circumcised

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GrandaddyPurps, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Just saw the thread on adult circumcision and thought of this

bored

I assume most will be yes

yes

2. of course, makes it look clean and happy and girls like to suck on it :)

3. Wrong Answer! My dicks bigger than urs n it feels like 1000000 times better n the ladies love my massive cock n massive cocks in general. (sarcasm but the truth lol)

4. I am Jewish does that give you guys a hint.

5. Circumcised, but I wish I wasn't.

They look more natural to me, it's how we'd all be if they didn't decide to snip it off.

6. circumcised. its really not a big deal. just a matter of preference.

7. Unless your parents decided for you when you were a kid.

or

are you taking about a girl's preference for guys with snip dick?

8. fuck no

i dont mutilate my body

9. pfft...like i care about a girls preference ;)

we're talking my preference here :D

10. yes

i think it looks better (i wouldnt want an uncircumcised dick), not that i had a choice

11. i too am jewish so def. clipped. i dont think its mutilation or even bad in anyway. its cleaner and looks nicer but really im just missing skin. has nothing to do with survival or anything. might not be necessary but im not offended by this practice.
    now heres a question for all you girls that i know are reading this thread: are you circumcised? jk thats not humane.

12. some women are still circumcised in places in Africa, not nice imo

and ha to all the guys who like how good their circumcised penii look. not that it's bad, just a funny thought. I figure my guy does his work regardless of his wardrobe.

13. I'm glad mine is circumsized.

14. I think having it uncircumsised would be too much work. I bet mad dirt and shit gets stuck under the foreskin, and it probably smells like shit when you've been sweating.

15. #15 therealjoseph, Mar 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2009
    Mad dirt and shit, where the fuck you putting your dick? Sound like the kind of dude who never washes his balls.

Don't think it's wrong to circumcise it, just that it's more natural left as is.

16. What do you bend down and snif your dick frequently? I dont think ive ever smelt my dick....

Joe you had me laughing so hard dude

17. so every 1 in 3 is uncircumcised huh? lol

for the record i am

18. Yes, I am circumcised, but it was done at birth. I'm pretty upset about it, as well.

There's never any discussion about why this is done and why we think it's "cleaner", as multiple people have said. One, regardless of circumcision or not, you should be washing your cock regularly. There are some guys out there with nasty, unwashed, smelly circumcised penises, and those people are going to smell regardless of that aspect. Second, circumcision isn't actually cleaner and doesn't actually make you less likely to contract STDs (the medical explanation for it, pushed since the beginning of the 20th century). Third, the glans of the penis and the surrounding removed tissues are very sensitive, and the removing of the foreskin actually decreases the amount of nerve ending available, and therefore you actually lose some sensation. The foreskin is a covering for the glans (head). Removing it exposes the glans to several potential irritants and dangers like chaffing. Not really too severe, but the foreskin is there for a reason. Last, the foreskin actually aids in penetration during intercourse, whether So, essentially, we are removing a naturally occurring and functional part of the penis.

Don't circumcise your child! Even if they're going to be "different" from you and some of the other kids, you should educate them that their penis is natural, and that everyone else has something different about them. Give them the choice to do it later, don't mutilate their bodies!

Peace, stay green, homies! :smoking:

19. uncircumcised peens can get all dirty and shit

20. u can get dirty n shit... its called hygiene i take at least 1-2 showers daily/when needed...