MEN - Are Most Women Unattractive Without Makeup?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by whiskey, Feb 9, 2009.

1. of course. makeup makes women look more beautiful and charming.

2. of course. women will look more beautiful and charming with makeup. do you think so?

3. When God made the first man he stood back and admired him. 'Dam thats perfect.' said god.

Then He made the first women he stood back and said ' Dam thats ugly! It had better wear makeup.'

4. i definitely prefer less make up

5. Some girls have natural beauty and they look great without makeup or with it. but some need it to look that good.

6. Yes, majority of women are unattractive without makeup. This is because makeup was invented in the first place, and unattractive girls fooled men into thinking they were attractive and got them pregnant, to give birth to more unattractive little beasts.

7. ^^not fond of your take on things. hope you're kidding.

8. No, I find women very attractive without makeup.

I don't really like make up too much, makes the woman look fake. Sure you can put it on for special occasions, but everyday? hell no, Release the inner beauty.

9. Most women look worse when they wear too much makeup, or at least I hope they look worse because few things are more repulsive than the thick layer of plastic on some girls faces.

Blush is the worst. In general, if i can tell that you're wearing blush, you're wearing too much, which may mean that you shouldn't wear blush at all.