Men And Flip Flops

Discussion in 'General' started by Greenclutch, May 18, 2013.

1. So I was curious whats everyones thoughts of men and flip-flops i personally wear them but I am sure that others have other opinion on it

2. I hate flip flops. they always push my socks between my toes and that just feels weird.

3. I'm not really that big of a fan

4. I wear them when I run out somewhere. Easy to slip on and they're comfortable. Hate having to find socks and shoes when I'm all ready to leave.

5. im not really a shoe person my self  i try to keep em off as much as possible but flipflops are my goto shoe when shit needs em don't get me wrong if somthin nice is happening ill put on somthin nicer but meh flipflops are quick easy and comfertable

6. you should try them with out socks... much better

7. See me I would rather just not even wear shoes I never do around my house or yard but I always keep them in my car so I have them.

8. Flip flops are pretty much all we wear out here. 

9. I wear em all the time. Not the thong kind. Just Jordan ones

10. Around here being honest I would probably get made of fun of if I wore the thong style flip flops. But a good majority of guys will occasionally wear sandals without the strap like what Scream^^ was talking about.

11. Only on the days I wear board shorts.

12. It's whatever if guys wanna wear flip-flops but you gotta forgive my staring at your feet if you have super hairy toes or something lol. It's like I don't want to look, but I can't stop looking.

13. i dont have any flip flops, just the sandals with the one strap that goes over the top of your foot.. i like em, i wear them when im too lazy to put my shoes on... and hell yeah i wear socks with them, but im from the pacific northwest so its expected of me to wear socks.... hell im so suave i could pull off wool socks in the TevAS! lmao

14. if you have seen my toes, one of two things have happened. Either you went swimming with me, Or we fucked. I ant down with the flippy floppys.

15. i have never had one with the single strap just a normal plain pair of flip flops I prefer the brand sanuk they lasy longer and seem to be tighter on your feet not that you guys care about my preference 

16. I don't like walking a distance with the thongs. I like wearing the strap kind in the summer cause my feet get sweaty wearing shoes

17. I live in a place that is hot 365 days out of the year. For five months out of that year, it rains torrential, tropical rains at least once per day. You don't know rain until you know monsoon seasons.
    Flip flops are called thongs; they're a necessity. 

18. #18 MrGers, May 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2013
    only in the most casual of situations. Maybe when it gets hot i'll wear them out a bit more, but as a general rule I do not "go out" in flip flops.
    And never, NEVER where flip flops with pants. I hate this even more than socks with sandals. If its cold enough to wear pants its too cold to wear open toed shoes.

19. If you're too lazy to lace up your shoes, just get a pair of skate shoes and straight lace them. That's what I do. When I need to go somewhere just throw on socks and slip on my shoes... or no socks if I'm in a real hurry.

20. I prefer no shoes whatsoever, but I wear flipflops unless the situation dictates otherwise. Back in high school I'd wear flip flops a third of the time. In the summer they're pretty much all I wear. Unless I can be barefoot, then that x1000 :smoke: