Men and crying.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by bKush, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Alright guys Im curious as to how many of you cry openly. And do you cry every once in a while or whenever you are sad or upset?

Before anybody posts NO COMING IN HERE AND TALKING SHIT OR STARTING ARGUMENTS

I havent cried in quite sometime and it just feels like i need to let loose a nice hard emotion triggered cry.

2. last time i cried was when I went to the Israeli Military Cemetery like 2 days after a funeral. The ground was still loose. They were between 18 and 25, and as a 23 year old...well i couldn't make it through kiddush(a prayer for the dead). Now saying that, this past weekend I went to my aunts wedding. The groom started BALLING. I did not cry. I'd say there's never a reason to hold back tears, if you're gonna cry, cry. But if you're crying at the end of Armageddon or if they canceled Top Chef...well there better not be any other men around.

3. I only cry when I'm angry as hell, so if you see me with tears on my face, you're definitely better off being somewhere else. I don't get really angry very often, but when I do, it's scary for pretty much everyone involved, myself included.

4. The only time I cry is when I upset or let down someone I love. For instance when my dad first found out I was smoking pot, and my mom was crying, and my dad was fuckin pissed telling me how disappointed he was in me and shit like that. I had a few tears, but I crushed whatever I was holding and my jaw hurt for a few days. More pissed any anything, I just couldn't stop the few tears.

5. Every now and again something might set me off

I watched Green Mile a few days ago and cried a bit - not like huge gutbusting sobbing but I shed a tear and the time before that was at a funeral

i'm not a wuss and there's nothing wrong with being emotional now and again

my ex on the other hand now she would cry at pretty much anything even adverts

6. everynow and then. the last was after a couple very introspective trips, such an emotional, mind expanding, and self understanding time. the tears werent really sadness exactly, just a release of built up emotion

7. I know how you felt and you've reminded me of glastonbury 1990 when I tripped hard on an insane amount of powdered mushies

For no reason I cried in my tent (no idea for how long, could have been 2 minutes or 20 minutes) and not just cried but sobbed uncontrollably and wailed and at one point my tent unzipped and a policeman put his head in and asked me if I was alright - to this day i have no idea if I hallucinated him or not and the reason i say that is because a few minutes (or however long) before that my friend put his head in the tent and said hello, sat down then got up and said goodbye then left the tent and he'd been dead for nearly 2 years

intense but I felt incredibly good after it - good times!

8. every blue moon something will happen that will cause me to tear up a little bit... but im not a big fan of the whole crying thing...

9. wow man, that would be so intense. i saw someone i thought was my dead friend, but it wasnt.. just some other really tall dude. when he gave me a "who the hell are you??" look i figured out it wasnt him

10. ^^^^^^^ this.. i havent cried since i was a child. my eyes may start to water but thats it.

Crying Doesnt Solve Shit. So Theres No Point In Doing It

11. Only time I really really cry in front of other people is when something sets me off when I'm piss drunk. That's only happened twice though I can only remember that I cried and roughly why. Not how long or what all is said.

If I'm not drunk and something happens then I usually just tear up. Unless I'm alone and dwell on it.

12. I wish I could cry. The last time I cried was when I was a child, maybe like 11 years old? I've gotten a bit teary eyed but I can never bring myself to actually cry. I guess its because I don't trust anyone enough to see that side of me, even my own mother. And once I'm alone, the feeling is gone.

13. thought about this for a bit. i used to cry more, dealing with my chronic depression and major family issues, but the last time i really felt deep sadness and had to cry from it was at the funeral of the dead friend i mentioned a few posts up. he killed himself back in april, i did have a deep cry. at the funeral/wake/ceremony though i had to hold it in cause if i started there would be nothing that could hold it back. he helped me so much with so many things that i never even told him, but some time i will get the chance to tell him. well he sorta already knows, but this goes way to far into my mind and trips and beliefs to explain... so peace

14. last time i cried was in march when a family member died. I've only really cried when someone dies, never just because i was pissed or someting.

while watching bridge to teratbitha i teared up a bit but not cried. thats a sad movie, not for kids in my opinion.:cry::cry:

15. Sometimes I will cry in a good book, or a certain movie (Gladiator especially, whenever Maximus dies I bawl my eyes out) but not much more than that other than maybe break ups.

16. Only really when someone close to me dies..

17. It doesn't happen to me often but it does happen.

18. rarley usually on furnerals thats bout it.

19. im actually a sucker for movies

i can get pretty emotional when im drunk sometimes too

20. I hadnt cried since my grandpa died since I was a kid

but then when I saw the santeria video I cried and these past few weeks ive cried mabye twice so i guess I rarely cry. I think ive got one more thing to cry about and ill be done crying for a LONG time.