Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Memory

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Godspeeed, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Alright so when i first started toking my memory went to shit. Now however its back to normal.

However my best friend looses his memory badly but he doesn't toke much at all.

If he were to toke more would he stop feeling the loss of memory?

2. what does "looses memory badly" mean?

3. he just terrible at remembering things. His mom will tell him tomorrow we have to go do something. Then the next day he would be like WTF? you didn't say that.

Or he doesn't remember what day he did something.

4. It's like drinking, you often find yourself doing/saying things that you don't mean, don't want to say, or simply shouldn't say. It happens to some people. I always remember what happened last night when I smoke, it's sometimes a tolerance thing I guess, but I've never had that happen to me so I wouldn't be an expert on the subject. (Well, it's never happened with weed, with booze, whole other story).

P.S. as to your friend, why not have him smoke more? that seems to always be a solution to most problems, and if his memory loss doesn't improve, he'll most likely not even care!:D
    Happy Toking!