Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Memory Question...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SolarEclipse, Jun 6, 2013.

1. So just for some background, I've been smoking for around 3 or 4 years now and its been in the past year and half or so that I've started smoking daily and yesterday the weirdest thing happened and its never happened before. So a buddy and I were tokin it up,  and we were decently stoned, and then randomly I just forgot everything... Like everything. I was texting my girlfriend and forgot who she was. I couldnt remember where I was, how old I am or anything. So I pretty much freaked the hell out as much as I possibly could and then was just like screw it, and went to sleep. (This was at like noon). I woke up around 6 and was fine and remembered everything, but Im still kinda freaked out. Has this happened to anyone else? And if so, what was it?

2. might be somethin else in the bud....
    or you got a little too high, for some people this is possible
    you should be fine tho

3. Freaky shit man. I mean sometimes I'm so stoned I forget that I have the remote in my hand and things like that, but I definitely don't just forget who people are or anything like that. That's kind of bizzare. Maybe it's just me getting adulterated buds lately that's making me say this, but maybe there was actually something on the buds, like the guy above me said. Weed doesn't make you forget important peoples' identities.

4. It's called "Halftimers".

Half the time you can't remember and the other half you don't care.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I don't believe you.

6. Thats happened to me a couple of times, both I believe I was just too high. I didnt eat much either of those days too, that mightve had some effect?
    It basically felt like my mind had rebooted itself and I was slowly recalling everything in my life. It was the most frightening thing ive ever experienced(next to an unprepared first-time salvia trip, thats another story though.) I was so shocked to remember that so and so was my best friend or who I had as a teacher in elementary school or what my name even was. It took a lot of concentrated thinking to recall simple events in my life like that. The second time it happened, I had a panic attack a few minutes later. After literally forgetting how to use my legs, I stumbled out of my friends car and got on my bike and left, believing I was having a heart attack lol. Both events I was fine after a couple hours of resting and some water.

Tl;dr you just greened out, youll be fine. Just fall asleep next time if you become too uncomfortable.

7. your guys stories are choir practice compared to mine,
    i went in the woods sat on a cut in half big oxigen tank or somthing anywase not the point the point is,
    i sat down had 5,1 gram joints and a few pipe hits, over a matter of 6-8 hours of sitting there, high...
    got lost, sleped in the soft leaves on the ground of the woods i woke up at 4;38 if i remember correctly lol any wase i got up found my bike which was randomly not where i put it i started to freak the fuck out because of the blairwitch project if you hadent seen it id suggest to,