Memory Missing

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by reykjaham, Nov 15, 2013.

1. TL; DR First time was with edibles chunks of memory during high missing.

I recently joined the awesome Marijuana community and I think I may have had some issues with my first time. I had two halves of a taffy edible with a few hours in between each and the three other people I was with all said I had a strange reaction to it. While the others took about an hour to get high, I took two hours and it was really weak (except for about a 10 minute part). My biggest concern, though, is that I cannot recall significant chunks of time, about 15 minutes each, of my high. Evem when I was high, I knew that I was missing time. It was like I blacked out or something, but no one has said that I blacked out. My question: is this normal and what can I do to stop it? Also, my high lasted for about 24 hours with it just being a slight buzz that kept me giggly after the first 6 hours (even though I slept right after those 6 hours). Question 2: is a 24 hour high from edibles possible?
    Thanks for any comments, you guys rock :D

2. welcome to gc mayne

herb has a huge tendency to screw with your short term memory. Especially if you aren't doing anything really complex. I've noticed if you become more self aware with your surroundings you don't forget as easily.

i've personally never lost chunks of time like what you described. I know i've zoned out many times before but that's something im aware im doing. there honestly could be a hundred different reasons why you are forgetting so easily. but the main one is probably that you where just reeeeally high and zoned out.

as far as being stoned for 24 hours off an edible. i've never been stoned for 24 hours from one edible but there is definitely an 'afterglow' feeling after 4-6 hours or so. But this all depends on varying things like potency, tolerance, weight, diet, etc. it is definitely possible though.