Memorial Day weekend... any Plans?

Discussion in 'General' started by XColonelsPrideX, May 26, 2006.

1. WELL the long weekend is here.... does anyone have any fun memorial day weekend plans??

I was trying to suprise my boyfriend and take him somewhere, but everywhere I looked was booked...

trying to get away to a bed and breakfast or a cabin in the mountains.......

The best holidays are when there is nothing to do other than view and explore the wilderness and have each other for company....

Sadly...doesnt look like its going to work. SO tell me your plans so I can be jealous!! hehe.

...i just realized that posting this.. Colonel will discover my secret plans..

o well.

:smoking:

2. Fishing opener was 2weekends ago, and its been raining here since, and now its supposed to be pretty nice out this weekend, so I plan on fishing and blazing all weekend. :hello:

3. watching my girlfriend graduate tonight, then she's got an overnighter and i'm getting drunk. broke back into my headie stash and filled up my grinder for tonight.

tomorrow i'm going to benihana with my girlfriend's family. going to blaze before that because the food is going to be soooo good.

sunday i think i'm skating, blazing to forget how much i hurt myself skating, then frolfing a beautiful 27 hole course called the oaks. and smoking some more on the course. relaxing on monday, maybe even take the day off.

maybe not.

4. goin campin with my sister and her bf this weekend, got 15 grams of weed, and hopefully i can supply some so i'm not a complete mooch. But, doin some fishing, and gettin wasted, woot!