Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Memorable experience(s)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Grungegod420, Jan 30, 2011.

1. I just joined this website, but I started smoking around December. I figured I'd share one of my most memorable experience to date, when high. I went down to my friends house, still fairly new to marijuana and we smoked around 3 grams to 4 people out of a bong. Once it was all said and done, we went into the other room and took our seats. I started feeling uncomfortable so I sat forward, and that's when the fun happened. I'm not sure what kinda bud we smoked but it was amazing. My body felt alive, and constantly changing. It started off as a dull cool feeling around my ankles, and said feeling traveled up my body leaving my legs, and entering my abdomen. My groin area felt really hot, and the cool sensation in my abdomen started getting colder, and spread outward until it became really hot in my chest area. The way I can describe it is, it felt like my chest was a sandy beach, roasting in the sun surrounded by water and waves crashed into the beach from all sides. Then it turned into a tingling sensation (like you get when your hand or foot falls asleep but not as painful) and it felt like bombs of sensation and feeling were exploding in my chest and traveling up and down my body. I sat there for what seemed like an eternity, fully engulfed in the feelings of my body. That's my most memorable experience so far, I hope you guys read it, comment on it, and post your experiences. I look forward to reading them.