Members forum?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by jdoobeez, Apr 7, 2011.

1. What kinda things does the nirvana forums offer?

Upon purchase of a bronze membership do you get the code and you can use it anytime within the next year.

2. The Nirvana forums offer a place to chat and share your grow without fear of being indexed by search engines. Gold members will also get larger signature/avatar permissions.

I believe the coupon code is sent out at some point within your year membership and there will be a time limit to use it, but I'm not positive about that part.

Truth be told, it's also just quite a bit more laid back in there. The people who care about GC enough to donate are generally pretty chill members, so it's a nice place to be. :cool:

3. Are there frequent threads talking about cooking and recipes?

4. Not that I can think of off the top of my head. The Incredible, Edible Herb forum has a lot more information on that.

If you become a Nirvana member, you're welcome to start a thread in there about it though. :smoking:

5. We have different colored names which make us AWESOME.

6. At least the VIPs dont have to buy their way into anything

:p

7. Yeah but we're awesome-er cuz we PICK our color, you know? ;)

8. I bought a Gold membership the other day. So when it goes into effect, my name is gonna be a different color? That might fuck with me for a day or two. :p

9. You cant pick red [​IMG]

10. Or green! ;):p

11. Only because yall hate me:(

12. Of course shroom gotta start the dick measuring contest. Red is a pretty tight color tho. *brushes shoulder

13. Yeah, I dont have a lot going on for me :(

14. I find that rather hard to believe.

15. Aww, I just think red looks really good on you! :cool::p

16. It's too bright anyways :p

17. Red is probably what I have to look forward to if I ever give up my green... I just don't know if I could do it, I love my green name so much. :p

18. soon enough I will pay for a gold membership. soon enough.

19. We all talk shit about the non paying members.

20. Yes, I know, someone as awesome as me only has firefighting school to backup on. Its such a lonely life.

That green does look delicious.:devious:

Just imagine what we say about you...