Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mellow yellow

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wuidd420, Dec 28, 2011.

1. anyone ever have this strain before? my guy just texted me asking if i needed to pick up and like any good stoner i said hell yeah. i will update later once i get this. mellow yellow. lol

2. sounds chill :smoke:

3. Its a good sativa.

4. It comes from a coffee shop though so its probably not the same thing. I saw it on this site and it got a good rating

Bubblegum Haze (Mellow Yellow) | "Honest and Accurate"

5. Its actually called bubblegum haze but its from the mellow yellow coffee shop lol.

6. alright guys. update guys. this strain is very much sativa dominant. very active high. very noticable head high. i had one bowl of a waterfall bong by myself. i'm tingling all over my neck and head. one of the best highs i've ever had.

7. Was just about to say that

8. i like the beverage haha, buts sounds awsome