Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mellow high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ziltoidx, Mar 27, 2009.

1. which method of smoking gives the most mellow, relaxed high? something slow that will keep the paranoia level very low? i was thinking maybe joint mixed with a small amount of tobacco, what do u guys think, will it work?

2. Yeah man that will keep you mellow, bong hits seems to make you the most paranoid :)

3. Definately go with a nice joint, but leave out the tobacco. That will just give u a head rush that will either be too intense or it will make u feel like shit. SO JUST WEED!

4. A vaporizer gives me the most relaxing high. It's different for everyone and it also depends on the bud...

5. #5 SovietRed, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
    Nothing like a jay to relax with man. I think taking light puffs off a metal or wooden pipe is pretty relaxing as well.

Edit: And yes they are a mellow high...at least for me

6. when people say that a joint with tobacco added into it hits them harder and they get light headed or sick, does that have anything to do with whether or not they smoke tobacco by itself or not? maybe a tobacco smoker might not get lightheaded? anyone know?

7. Blunts are so chill dude they burn nice and slow you can just kick back relax and puff on an L

8. Sorry, but your questions are retarded.

9. Bongs make me the most paranoid since my throat hurts QUITE A BIT when I use them, nothing like a j though, and I really don't mind using a pipe taking light tokes.

10. depends where you are I think too, cuz if you're smoking in public I guarantee you'd be more paranoid than in a house.

11. It really mostly depends on which strain your smokin IMO

12. Yea i think spliff is good idea b/c it makes the J alittle bigger and you thats usually better, And you jsut getting a head high so the tobaco i dont think would efffect you too much

13. Don't mix drugs with your weed....