Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mega Munchies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LiteThatBowl, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Does anyone else have problems with munchies? My parents get pissed because I "eat the house down" at night after a couple bubbler bowls. I just love to get high but I always eat until I feel like shit. Anyone else have problems like this?

2. Well... cannabis has known to have that effect :D
    Maybe its the bud you smoking because sometimes i get the real munchies and sometimes i dont. I guess it can bee seen as a self control things as well.

3. You just have to have self-control, man.

4. Self control is right. I get the munchies every time and feel like I could eat everything and not get full. I learned to kinda control it and its not bad as it used to be.

5. I don't always get the munchies, but when I do I eat everything

6. I get crazy munchies!!!

7. im pretty bad too, i usually cant eat much but when i get the munchies i proberly eat 3 times amount of what i usually eat

8. Anyone else not have an appetite in the morning unless you wake & bake? Everyday for me

9. Manchester City are out of the Champions League at the group stage for the second successive season after they were held to a draw by Real Madrid at the Etihad wear discount soccer cleats. Jose Mourinho’s side took an early grip of the match through a 10thminute Karim Benzema volley that they never looked like relinquishing until City threw caution to the wind late on. Alvaro Arbeloa was sent off after conceding a soft penalty when he clipped Aguero wear cheap soccer cleats with 17 minutes left and the Argentine stepped up to level the scores. But it was not enough to stop City exiting the competition with one match to play, as Real joined group leaders Borussia Dortmund in the knockout stages. Mancini wear discount cheap soccer cleats, whose name was sung in bursts during the second half by City fans perhaps wary of a Chelsea-style boardroom sniper attack, was once again a frustrated figure as his miserable Champions League record continued. He is now facing a battle to even compete in the post-Christmas Europa League wear adidas predator lz, with even victory in Dortmund in a fortnight not a guarantee that City will finish third in the group. On a chilly night that should have been the most glamorous European occasion in the club’s history, there was instead a distinctly low key feel as the blue moon remained in the shadow of the continent’s elite wear nike ctr360 maestri iii. City’s players, knowing qualification for the group stages was all but impossible, appeared to go through the motions early on as they struggled to adapt to Mancini’s 3-4-1-2 formation, which saw Pablo Zabaleta joining Vincent Kompany and Matija Nastasic in central defence wear adidas f50 adizero micoach. Real, wearing racing green, accelerated through the gears in the opening 20 minutes as they carved open City’s leaky defence at will. Xabi Alonso, Sami Khedira and Luka Modric dominated the midfield to allow Ronaldo and Angel Di Maria wear adidas f50 adizero trx to frighten the lives out of a defence which has been so shaky this season. Ronaldo was in particularly irrepressible form, dancing his way down the left-wing to take advantage of the gap between rampaging wing-back Maicon and the floundering Kompany. Somehow, the visitors only had Benzema wear nike mercurial vapor viii early goal to show for their initial excellence. In what has been a familiar theme this season, City played Di Maria onside, the Argentine swung in a ball that found Benzema in oceans of space on the edge of the six-yard box and the Frenchman gleefully belted in the opener wear puma evospeed 1. Ronaldo was a hair’s breadth from doubling Real’s advantage five minutes later but Nastasic made a rare invaluable contribution by hacking the winger’s finish off the line. City dominated first-half possession, with 61 per cent of the play, but this was merely a footnote to the story of an opening period in which they were fortunate to be only a goal down. Mancini threw caution to the wind after the break, sending on Carlos Tevez wear nike gs after an hour to join Aguero and Edin Dzeko in attack. Galvanised by the home crowd, City were far more penetrative and, for the third successive home game in this season’s Champions League, staged a late recovery. After 73 minutes, Aguero burst into the box and was clipped from behind by Arbeloa wear nike mercurial vapor superfly iii on the edge of the penalty box. The right-back, who was already on a yellow, received his marching orders and Aguero stepped up to coolly slot home the spot-kick. It proved to be too little and too late, as City are once again left to reflect on their shortcomings in Europe. Real Madrid starting lineup: Casillas, Arbeloa, Sergio Ramos, Pepe, Fabio Coentrao, Khedira, Alonso, Di Maria, Modric, Ronaldo, Benzema. Man City starting lineup: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Nastasic, Maicon wear nike tiempo legend iv elite, Kolarov, Nasri, Toure, Silva, Dzeko, Aguero.

10. I just love food

11. Occasionaly I get super bad cotton mouth and drink a lot and wastemy high take a piss every ten mins.

12. I used to get it bad. Now i dont have it anymore.
    wierd i know.