Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mega Munchies

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rakim, May 3, 2012.

1. I'm wondering if anyone has any tips for eating less munchies. I usually smoke about 1 gram which gets me pretty baked, but I eat ALOT of munchies lol.

Last night I had 3 takeaways, 4 cans of mtn dew, alot of other soda, alot of chocolate and potato chips, which costs around $30.

The money isn't a problem but if I could reduce how much I eat, I would be able to keep around $15 or buy some extra bud. What I usually eat is extremely unhealthy also but I've got a pretty fast metabolism + I walk alot when I'm baked, usually around 5 miles lol.

2. #2 BuRnTrEeS247, May 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2012
    30 bucks? U need to learn how to spend money I get Hellas munchies for 8 bucks total.....

Noone can control ur mental weakness

mediate ull be able to fight it and focus on being high and peaceful:smoke:

3. Eat something high in protein, and drink some peace tea. Kills munchies, you won't feel like shit from eating crap food, generally pretty economic (unless you're eating two ribeyes or something) and usually very satisfying.

4. Yea man all you need is about 8 bucks, i also eat junk when i smoke im trying to eat healthier.

5. Eat something that makes you feel full, like a banana, beforehand. It really helps A LOT. Then, when the pangs start hitting, sip on some water until the high dies down, then get something to eat.

And making a turkey sandwich is cheaper than all that junk food. Money may not seem like a problem, but it secretly really is. Healthier munchies should be the goal, too. Shit without HFCS will help you stay feeling full.

6. I always eat before i smoke, unless of course i'm smoking before a meal. My biggest sesh is usually right after dinner

7. [quote name='"ice9"']I always eat before i smoke, unless of course i'm smoking before a meal. My biggest sesh is usually right after dinner[/quote]

Real G's donsnt blow no green on empty stomaches.

8. I've never experienced munchies...

9. All about self-control.