Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mega Dank Pickups from GREEN BAY, WI

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by pack@bowl, Dec 4, 2010.

1. I've frisbee golfed in Grafton before. They have an alright course. But, enough of the hi-jack(sorry OP), lets get back to those bomb Wisconsin buds!!! illusion if you have any more questions for me just PM me.

2. Hahaha, yeah sorry OP my b. Its actually nice to find people to converse with that know the near-by surroundings and can shoot the shit about it and about smokin SWEET BUDS!

3. That hash look immense!

4. Ha damn I just moved to GB and I haven't seen nothin like that !

5. I Forget...

[​IMG]

6. 12 one hits of White Rhino

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Our Old Oil Dome
    One of the great memories of the ongoing 'Ryan Collection'

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Orange Crush + Keef covered Hash Oil

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...that bud was sooo frosty i could not get a good pic

9. AMBER GLASS

[​IMG]

10. Platinum Kush

[​IMG]

11. #53 pack@bowl, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2012
    BLUE DREAM

[​IMG]

12. Some HASH OIL

[​IMG]

13. Those pics are to dam big...lol

14. GRAND DADDY PURPLE

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Damn dude nice Nuggets! I really like what I see, I am also up in the good ol' GB. You seem to be coming across some awesome strains me and my buds haven't had a chance to indulge on.

I also checked out your tunes, loving some of your remixes. do you blast your tunes anywhere in the GB area?