Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mega Dank Pickups from GREEN BAY, WI

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by pack@bowl, Dec 4, 2010.

1. New pickup thread i decided to start today. the newest pickups are at the bottom. the ones at the top u may have seen before.

White Rhino
    [​IMG]

Silver Haze
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Unknown
    [​IMG]

Connie Chung
    [​IMG]

Some "FDA Approved" HASH
    [​IMG]

2. DANK! But some of your pics arent up. I wanna see that hash. :smoke:

Edit. Ohhh I see. You gotta pack a chronic sandwich and smoke it down :O

3. the hash is up now.

4. Which of these smells the best?

5. thats some dank midwestern bud

6. I might have to make a trip up to GB today haha :cool: im from appleton nice pics hopefully i see some of this here

7. the white rhino and connie chung were grown locally for sure. the others im not so sure.

8. i couldnt say. they all smell great.:D

9. #9 pack@bowl, Jan 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2011
    AK47

[​IMG]

10. That Connie Chung doesn't look like it fits in with the others, I see a lot of green space compared to them.

Was it a first-time grow?

11. it wasnt a first time grow but it wasnt the greatest crop of connie chung he's ever grown. your right when you say it has lots of space because that bud inparticular was very 'airy'. not dense at all.

12. Some of my mom's Sweet Tooth
    [​IMG]

13. Awesome buds, man.

subbed +rep

14. Nice buds man look really tasty... just gotta ask what you mean by "FDA approved hash"
    pretty sure no FEDERAL agencies view any cannabis/ anything related as approved...seeing as its federally illegal no matter what right now hahahahah

15. :hello::hello::hello:YUMMMM :D...that silver haze is lookin so right!
    haha +rep:cool::smoke:

16. i say "fda approved" because whoever made the hash, they stamped "FDA Approved" on the puck. pretty sure it means nothing

17. #18 pack@bowl, Feb 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2011
    Dank On My Homework

[​IMG]

Jack Herer
    [​IMG]

Purple Erkle
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

GO PACK GO

18. Damn that first pic of the dank on the homeworks, that looks like some chronic purple buds going on there hahaha. I cant tell if its all the same bud, but the white contrast made that shit look MEGA purple if its all the same bud. Nice score hahahaa

19. yup all four of those are the same buds. just had to change the backdrop to black to give the buds more detail.