Meeting with gipsies... help

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheMysticalOne, Mar 9, 2016.

1. if it was me if get them in a public place but take a cosh or something like that incase they try anything, but i wouldnt get myself into this situation, i know a few gypsies that are ok but most are pricks

2. Take bricktop with you lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  3. Someone post a vid of bricktop so peeps can see who i mean.

I crack up just looking at him and those big glasses. Lol

"Errol feed him to the pigs"

• Like Like x 3
  4. I once had a gypsy man follow me and 2 other teenagers through a tiny village in Hungary after dark.. he was closing in on us with no where to run, I led us to the last hope - a chapel in a graveyard, and when we got to it it was CLOSED but it was a Christian cemetery and I think that's why he didn't follow us in. Dodged a bullet, I had no idea what his intentions were.. one of the creepiest experiences of my life! I was staying with a host family and just before this happened, the girl from the family (who i was with on the walk) explained to me how the gypsies are thieving, potentially dangerous folk who should be avoided.

Another tale - my great grandma lived on the old family farm, growing up there in the middle of nowhere in Iowa. 1920s ish. Apparently back then you had to watch out for gypsies on the farms in the Midwest - one or two would come knocking at your door, asking for food or water to spare, or asking if there was work they could do on the farm. Meanwhile, another or multiple gypsies would go to your BACK door while you were tied up talking at the front, enter, and try to quickly steal your shit

I have no personal prejudice against them, I knew a pretty cool gypsy kid back in my skateboarding days. But just wanted to illustrate that they do have a reputation which should arise some concerns or at least arise some caution

I say don't do it OP I'm from the city and people end up in those situations often.. first you're talking to one person, your cell phone is out, then a group surrounds you.. You're lucky that you still have the phone man

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. If you met those lads in Greece they're more than likely Roma.

Stay the fuck away from them.

I'm half Irish traveler.

Агент апельсин

• Like Like x 1
  6. i dont know of any romanian travelers, i know a good few irish ones that are ok and a few that arent.

7. I dont know any and i like it just like that!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah they are Roma.

So I met with them... 2 different people than the ones i met (their cousins lol). They were in a fucking car and said get in. I was like no lets take a walk but they insisted. I said im not getting in a car with 2 strangers and they came out kinda angry. They kept saying "chill its not like -place where im from-, things are different here". They asked me if im gonna buy and i told them i dont have enough money, their cousin just told me to come and talk.

If they didn't wanna fuck with me (rob me or w/e) they are dumb as fuck. Who would get in a car with 2 gipsy dealers..

9. Avoid them like the plague. They don't have any good intentions, trust me.

Агент апельсин

• Like Like x 2
  10. the irish travellers can be quite sound sometimes, the foreigners from what i know of are just thieving bastards

11. What do you guys mean by gypsies?

They can act like theyre good people, good connect until youre on some backroads and pull a knife. After my bout with heroin, Ive learned how shady people can be.
    Imo its just weed, youre not jonesing for it so personally id cancel...especially since they offered you weight without knowing anything about you.

12. yeah i don't know what i was thinking.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Youwannabuyafuckencaravan?

• Like Like x 4
  14. wrong type of gypsy, its the other ones.

15. Meh all scum as far as I'm concerned

• Like Like x 1
  16. My brother calls them the burra wurras cz of they way they talk.
    They moved into a field next to wallace monument. OMG shitty nappies bags of rubbish. Chopped down fencing for firewood. Yea no respect whatsoever.

Our local council gave them 50k towards storm relief. What a fucking cheek! They want nothing to do with community. They dodge tax etc but want us to buy them new caravans. I'd have told them to "FECK OFF GET YOUR PEREWINKLE BLUE CARAVAN ELSEWHERE".

• Like Like x 2
  17. a lot of them even have houses haha, when they arent travelling they go home, i dont understand it at all. some of them start trouble but they can go like fuck but always end up pulling a blade or something.

• Like Like x 1
  18. They petitioned our council when i was kid. I remember all the hype. They wanted a toilet and shower block on there camp site. The council spent about 100k on a shower block and toilets.
    It was like a fucking high end bungalow. Swear to god man it wasn't up a week and they had moved on. But not before stripping all the copper from the new building!

Yea some of them are bare knuckle fighters,my brother nearly killed one up town few year ago. Punched him about like a rag doll lol

• Like Like x 1
  19. the ones here you batter one and the full family of them is after you with weapons, just really shitebags hiding behind their family.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Yeah and a lot of the teenage kids (14-18) are so fucking annoying. They think they can bother everyone just cus if you do anything to them their 15 brothers and 80 cousins are gonna defend them.

• Like Like x 1