Meeting with gipsies... help

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheMysticalOne, Mar 9, 2016.

1. I don't wanna type much so :

2-3 gypsies asked if they can make a quick call with my phone so i said yes.
    After that 5 more came and introduced themselves to me. They were kids like 14-16. Then 2 guys came (i'd guess around 25 years old), told the kids to fuck off and asked me if im selling my phone (iphone 4, broken screen, really fucked up phone) or if i would trade it for weed. I said no since i need my phone and i know better than to get ripped off by some gypsies.

So we started talking and they told me they could get me weight and shit and that he would trade items (gold, phones etc) for weed. The older guy straight up told me "if you deal with me keep your mouth shut or i'll cut your legs". After that they invited me to come smoke with them but i refused since i had to leave.

We set up a meeting for tonight and i dont know if i should go... I mean these guys are known for snatching kids and all kinds of shit. Problem is I'm in a new city and have no friends here so i have to go alone. Im going to ask them to go to a bar or something. I can cancel tonight but this is a VERY small city and these guys are on the street all day, so straight up ignoring them isn't the best idea.

Anyone been in this position ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just don't do it. Any problems should be reported to the authorities.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I aint no fucking snitch and those guys will straight up fuck me up. And im 99% sure they have my phone number since they used my phone to call one of their own.

• Like Like x 1
  4. try get them in a public place and after that try avoid contact with them if you dont want to, you could make some good contacts here ....... or get stabbed, whether thats a risk to take is your choice.

5. Why are you even bothering? Anyone telling some random kid they can get weight isn't someone you want to deal with

• Like Like x 5
  6. yeah thats what i thought. But those guys are weird and im not really random i've seen em around so its probably the same for them.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Don't meet them. Theyll try pull a fast one. And if you see them again and they hassle you just tell em fuck off. Gypsies are cowards they do t like bei g stood up to.

Sent from my XT1068 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. I don't know how they are in your country but here they pull guns in the street. And yeah i think they just wanna steal my shit. I'll tell them i can't go out tonight and ask to meet morning at a cafe maybe

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yeah they got guns, knivrs, explosives where I'm from but they aren't gonna do that shit in the street. So yeah just don't deal with them.

Sent from my XT1068 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I wouldn't go. It's a good opportunity to get robbed... They gotta pay for that 16 plate Range Rover some how.

• Like Like x 3
  11. I dont like to stereotype people, but you can never trust gypos 90% of them are scum. Some Romani people are alright but stay the fuck away from gypsys op they will cause you problems, it might be bumping you off with some shit weed or just streight up robbing you.

• Like Like x 3
  12. My brother and I lived with Columbia's version of gypsies in an abandoned building in downtown Bogota for a few weeks. It was a pretty tentative arrangement and we both enjoyed hanging with them and feared for our security to some degree.

It's tough cause you already set up a meeting..and at night. If you feel like you need to go through with it, I'd be all "you guys are cool and everything but a little goes a long way for me so I'm set with this bag...later". Then just kinda stay invisible from them or at least brush em off till you're not on their radar.

13. Just ignore them. If you see them tell them you stopped smoking

14. They seemed chill but like the guy above said 90% of them are scum. All of em are on the streets hustling from a very young age. I'm no racist but stereotypes about them are true.

I think i know how you felt. Like they were ok but you know they are all about tricking people and stuff so you couldn't trust them.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'd do that but to be honest i know these guys can be useful if you know what i mean. What im trying to do is be friendly so i avoid any problems but let them know nothing about me and keep a distance

• Like Like x 1
  16. what kind of gypsies are they? i assume irish?

17. Well then go get robbed. Lmao

• Like Like x 1
  18. Stay away from pikeys they will steal the eyes out your head. Then have the cheek to ask to tarmac your drive. Thieving is a way of life to them!

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  19. I am not exactly sure. Im not from UK i live in Greece. I think they were born here since they speak the language fluently.

All im taking with me is 3$ for a beer.

yes thats what i said too. But stealing from someone isn't always the best way to get their money.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I wouldnt put it past them to try & ride you

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1