Meeting a new dealer

Discussion in 'General' started by xx420firexx, Feb 23, 2012.

1. So im going to go meet a new supply tonight with my room mates. Who all here thinks its a semi scary/awkard event? Also share stories of good/bad times with dealers.

2. You seem like you've seen to many movies and think this dealer is going to be like the drug kingpins you see on TV.

He's just a person.

3. not a drug kingpin, just most are usually paranoid, like one of my dealers back home i actually never got to meet cause he always had one of my friends go inside and get the bud, pissed me off that he didn't trust me stopped using him really quick

4. My dealer in Maine would always try and meet in the center of town, right next to where the cops would sit and catch people speeding. He was a sketchy guy, though.

5. he sounds ballsy/stupid as fuck lol. Why would he wanna meet there, did he live with his mom or something?

6. I once met a new dealer I met in the streets he gave me his number, one day I called him I went to his crib, he made me smoke laced with crack, then like 4 other *****s popped out and tied me up, they unzipped my pants and started to tickle my penis, that other ***** licked my asshole and I shit on him, he got mad and took of his pants down he only had like a 2inch dick, so he couldn't fuck my ass, this other dude was masturbating but had hes balls cut off so he couldn't cum. I then untied my self cause I had a knife in my pocket and cut the guys dick with no balls, the other dude pull out a gun but was missing fingers so he couldn't aim well so he shot his friend in the eye, and the guy who got shot in the eye shot his friend, then this other dude wanted to stab me but there was a banana peel on the ground so he tripped and stabbed him self, and the other dude just freaked out and jumped out the window.

7. How long did it take to make that crazy ass story up? lol

8. Make it up? believe it or not man, this shits real dawg

9. lol nevermind new dealer is apparently still dry, which means i still am :(

10. Feel yo pain, im full of dank

11. share the wealth my friend

12. The dealer probably feels the same way about you... unless he's some kind of drug lord who has people working for him.

13. oh yeah for sure, selling is a dangerous game, i feel bad for them, for selling a great plant, they have to look over their shoulder constantly

14. [​IMG]

15. [quote name='"Snazo"']I once met a new dealer I met in the streets he gave me his number, one day I called him I went to his crib, he made me smoke laced with crack, then like 4 other *****s popped out and tied me up, they unzipped my pants and started to tickle my penis, that other ***** licked my asshole and I shit on him, he got mad and took of his pants down he only had like a 2inch dick, so he couldn't fuck my ass, this other dude was masturbating but had hes balls cut off so he couldn't cum. I then untied my self cause I had a knife in my pocket and cut the guys dick with no balls, the other dude pull out a gun but was missing fingers so he couldn't aim well so he shot his friend in the eye, and the guy who got shot in the eye shot his friend, then this other dude wanted to stab me but there was a banana peel on the ground so he tripped and stabbed him self, and the other dude just freaked out and jumped out the window.[/quote]

Hahahahahahahahahah, did you get the weed?

16. I never really have a steady dealer, always meeting new ones.

Actually best friends with one dealer I met through another friend, but he doesnt deal much and introduced me to 2 other dealers.

17. Awkward?

There's absolutely no reason to feel awkward unless they sell you weed without pants on, or something else that really IS awkward.