Meet Bentley and Jet :)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by iregisor, Apr 8, 2012.

1. So yesterday I went into my LHS that has some high end glass here and there (shit like illadelph, zob, roor, etc). Well lately they've been upping their game and getting some really sick pieces (some are still the 5 foot tall 6 13 are tree perk bongs for hbg) but then they got some really nice showerheads, etc all pretty decently priced.

So i've been scoping it out lately and really fell in love with this zob but not enough to fully pull the trigger. It was a gridded showerhead....looked solid as fuck for $250. But it didn't have a male joint so I figured I'd just save up the extra money and get a new nail and adapter. Well I'm happy as fuck that I waited. Today I went in and saw this lil guy. Now I know...it's an exact copy with a different name on it. But the thing had a price tag of $179.99, has solid weight and I LOVE it. So I saw it yesterday, went in today and copped the bastard.

Then traded my old torch (bigger) for this torch (works better for my setup). Anyway here is Mr Bentley and Jet. And a pic of what I'm dabbing (Tahoe OG).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The brand is Bent Glass...I've never heard of it before seeing this piece. But I can't see anything wrong with this thing, it has solid weight, clean cuts, etc. Total of 8 slits (4 per). Also the dome was a spare one provided by the LHS, the piece came with a bowl, not a dome but the place threw in the dome for me.

2. Congrats on the new purchase. :D looks nice!

3. you named your torch ? idk why that's weird but it is.

4. Verry wicked man that hash looks amazing to. Nice buy bro

5. meh i always call my torch jet, "Hey dude pass the jet"

6. Well the torch is named jet...so yea, regardless of if you think it's weird or not. My friend and I have 2 torches, so yea we name them so we call them when we want them lol.

And thanks guys, thing hits super nice. I'm in love lol

7. looks very nice.