Meditation

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by DMag, Jan 30, 2012.

1. I'm going to give it a try tonight for the first time. I'm going to guess that it will help that I've been vaping for the past hour, and will continue to smoke a little bit longer before trying it. Any tips? What are some good techniques? Thanks to all that help out. :smoke:

2. Brush your teeth and floss before you start. Good oral hygiene is the proverbial spiritual lubricant.

At least in my experiences.

3. Id actually have to say that I think vaping and meditating would not be ideal for a beginner.

In my (still limited) experience i have found that being high makes for more difficult meditation, purely because it is harder to silence the internal chatter in your head.

But whatever works for you really

4. [quote name='"richardblabla"']Id actually have to say that I think vaping and meditating would not be ideal for a beginner.

In my (still limited) experience i have found that being high makes for more difficult meditation, purely because it is harder to silence the internal chatter in your head.

But whatever works for you really[/quote]

looking slightly up, tilting your hed back a little helps a lot. and remember to control your breathing. :)

5. meditating is really just introspection...so however you can do that most effectively is what you should do...whether you be high, not high, in a certain body position, flossed mouth or not, it doesnt matter...just relax and let your thoughts flow ...to each his own