Medicine

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by bkadoctaj, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Medicine is the officializing of what is good for you.

2. medicine is bullshit unless its natural i think

3. The definition of Medicine is manifold, but the one I prefer, and do in fact hold dearest, from the American Heritage Collegiate Dictionary;

Sounds like a good description of Cannabis to me!

Cannabis-The Naturally Supernatural Preventative Remedy.:smoke:

Good shit!

4. that is indeed a good definition:smoke:

5. Amen, who needs all this synthetic insulin?

Fuckin people, pretending they have diabetes.

6. Would help if you stopped gorging on maple syrup lol

7. Synthetic medicine covers your symptoms but it does not heal you.

8. medicine is really just a complex that appeases the masses. sure it prevents/helps ailments, but for the most part we rely too much on medicines to make us feel like were actually living. i think medicine is too lackadaisically dispersed, and this prevalence of medicines skews our view of what it means to truly live.

9. what G-MAN said, lol
    but still, herbs are the way to go... old school medicine like boiling up a pot of potatoes and then inhaling the steam thats coming off them... or slapping some mustard on a towel and putting that on your chest.
    and it is our own fault that we need synthetic drugs (or any kind of drugs actually). what i was trying to say in my first post is we should try living healthier lives rather than eating pills... and we should definitely try harder to prevent NEEDING to eat pills. insulin wont make you healthy

10. i legitimately need insulin, so dont hate:rolleyes:

11. Medicine ended malthusian check.

For now.

:laughing:

12. hahaha, should we impose sanctions on india/china .... i dont want to grow my own crops! fuck subsistence level living, i want people to do work for me!!!!

13. Not to mention, the herb is still illegal. What kind of shit is that?

14. honestly dude, i couldnt tell you. same old story, greedy companies/individuals who dont want to lose money to a superior product...

15. Is it just money, I wonder? Or is it fear and control?

16. well the fear and control they implement in their product is their profit margin.

17. Hmm... well, I think fear is before money.

18. Yes, in the dictionary, especially. (Biddle-dlump-ptishhhh)

And yet, do you know what most people fear?

Not having enough money. (Biddle-dlump-ptishhhh)

Sorry that's off topic, but it was too good to throw away.:D I love typing out drumrolls...

What were we talking about again? Sorry, it's time for my memory pill, I'll brb.

19. In my way of thinking "medicine" is just one more of man's many delusions of control. There are too many of us, this must change, and all that medicine does is forestall a natural process. People, through no fault of their of the own, mostly their idiot parents, have been taught to fear death and the processes surrounding it. Our societies are more consumed with prolonging life and less with making it more meaningful.

What's good for us might be the very thing we're trying to inoculate ourselves against.

20. Totally in agreement. Number one killer: heart disease. No metaphor there, right?