Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medicinal Only- Sour OG, ATF, Jack Herer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MedicalManOR, Apr 25, 2013.

1. #1 MedicalManOR, Apr 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2013
    Can't post in other thread so here you go:

Sour OG:
    ATF:
    Jack Herer:

All 80 a half, soon to e 1.5 oz's a month free. Yes I am a happy camper.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Sour OG^

Attached Files:

2. healthy ass bud super orange hairs.

My god the dankness.

3. Nice buds....that first picture is awesome.

4. What he said ^^^ that first pic is amazing, the bud is perfect. Great trim job, tons of crystals. Wish I could find some bud that good here in PA.

5. If that bud had me locked in a room spinning straw into gold I'd guess it's name was Dankelstiltskin...

6. Uhm these all look like Oregon Buds. Do you live in Portland? I do, and best of props to you man, its been sunny last few days and I saw your backyard or wherever it is you are taking those pics and it looks like Oregon lol. Props and Hats off to you my friend

7. Or you could have read the paperwork in one of his photos saying where he's from...Nice buds OP.

8. Wow those are some of the nicest buds ive seen on here, congrats. And 1.5 oz a month for free? How is that?

9. I'm on my phone. it hardly loads my own profile

10. Thanks, well the guy who is growing for me said he could do 1.5 oz's every month after these 2 months go by..and they will only be "A" nugs like the ones in the first pic.

11. i lol'd