Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medicinal Marijuana Essay

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by CanaBliZZ, Mar 3, 2008.

1. One of my professors gave us a research paper to do, I would like pro-medical marijuana information: (information regarding how much money it costs to have marijuana illegal, information on actual cases. I need to have three valid pros as well as three cons.

The paper is not due for a while now but I am just trying to get a large archive of information to start preparing, when I start something I like to make it the best. :hello:

Also if you have any valid theories and points feel free to post them!:p

2. Amsterdamage that is an abundant amount of information, thankyou for posting that. Exactly what I needed. +rep

3. I hit up one of my schools databases and was able to grab full peer-reviewed articles from many different journals about marijuana. I don't know if they will help but here they are. All of the files are in PDF format and the archive weighs in at about 20MB.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=58W8GPD6

I think its bullshit that people need subscriptions to access scholar journals. Trying to do psychology using free journal articles is a bitch.

4. You should check out my thread in here called "Run From the Cure"

There is a documentary in there that claims that THC cures cancer.
    There are also a couple websites posted with some research about it.

You might be able to use that as a pro.

5. Thankyou I am going to run over there and check that out, I'm hoping more and more people post sources because it would be awesome using as many sources as possible.

6. For your historical interests:

http://antiquecannabisbook.com/

It's interesting to think many of our grandparents and great grandparents were probably using cannabis in tincture and elixir/liquid suspension form, and because it wasn't called "marijuana," and was purchased from the chemists/pharmacy, they just thought it was medicine.

Cannabis, or whatever else you wanna call it, has always been medicine!

Personally, I prefer to use it in tincture, elixir and edible forms.
    I feel a little like Granny Clampett whilst I'm makin' my tonics, happy, giddy, spry and distrustful of the government, but it's well worth it. :D

Good luck with your essay.

7. I tried to do a research paper on Cannabis but the professor is ignoratnt.