Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medicinal for Sickle Cell Anemia

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Zeneb, Oct 6, 2003.

1. My mom wants me to use For my Sickle Cell anemia she dosen't really like the idea of me using al that pain relief for it. Does anyone in here have sickle cell anemia. I realy don't know much about the medicinal side of using weed really. We have some seeds that me ma is gonna grow but is anyone can shed some light on all of this for me it would be great.

2. ok, i did a little research, first let me ask you this, is it possible your mom smokes pot?

heres what i found. a few well researched documents against weed and and sickle cell http://216.239.39.104/search?q=cach...m+sickle+cell+anemia+marijuana&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
    here is one of them

oh i only found one site supporting weed and sickle cell, but it had no documentation or credentials other then a first hand account.

3. thanks you for your research
    i am in alot of pain due to my sickle cell i have used pot recreationally and it did relive some of the pain or nausea caused by my meds and pain meds. What is your opinon on this ? and what do i have to do to quailify for mediconal weed. do they give you weed ? i am little conffused by it all really. Again thank you