Medicinal cannabis

Discussion in 'General' started by VERMONTSKUNK, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all, I need to point out something to the commmunity that has been bothering me for awhile now. No matter where it is lately it seems that the ailments or problems folks in different states face from life threatening to headache's-insomnia,all allow for medcinal cards. I have noticed that some states make it easier than others to get "legal" to purchase "medicinal" cannabis. I have seen a "snobby" attitude amongst both the providers and the distributors in certain state's both around helping other states who arent as far along and also folks who are looking for advice from some of these more experienced growers (cause being legal makes for more crops hence more experiance?)Only to be met with sarcastic negativity that smacks of self absorbed (over medicated) know it all's. I am hoping that as a country this movement gets its act together cause what ive seen so far scare's me for what to expect in my homestate. I have a compact disc with injuries that warrant use of medicinal cannabis but i havent pursued this because way before this was even a glint in my state's legislature's eye i was a guerilla grower SELF-MEDICATING!, :hello: with my own herb's! I have always shared with folks whom needed help both with knowledge to maintain there own and also there wellness. To see folks getting blasted out of there minds on national television and then saying "I dont use cannabis to get HIGH' as your eyes aslmost completley close shut. Yeah its getting bad!:D

2. We have an entire forum to discuss this topic - where it has been brought up many times and debated ad nauseum already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.