Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Medication + Weed

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by caebard, Sep 12, 2009.

1. I take a lot of medication for bi polar and one of which is seroquel, 600mg a day. and whenever i smoke weed I can barely hold my head up and usually pass out. anyone else find this with this combination?

2. man seroquel alone made me pass the fuck out within 40 minutes of taking it, whether i was smoking or not. 600 mg spread out through the day or just one dose? maybe you need your dose lessened/adjusted.
    good luck!

3. I was prescribed Seroquel for insomnia for a time. I'd sleep for hours after taking just one. That shit alone is really strong. I can see where combining it with weed would knock you out. Might want to be careful. I'd smoke an hour or two before taking your dosage. That way you're putting the herb before the Seroquel. If you smoke after the pill has had a chance to work itself into your system, you're going to fall asleep every time.

4. i'm on meds for bipolar too but weed usually makes me want to pass the fuck out anyway even w/o meds.

but maybe yours need to be adjusted that sounds like overmedication.

5. Yeah, Seroquel is strong as fuck, and 600mg is enough to knock out a horse.

6. my fuck!,i def dont beleive this "pharmacutical" mental drug shit

fuck seroquel! dont take that shit,screw that,just smoke sum weed man

7. seroquel is hard as fuck to stay awake on, especially if you're eating 600 milligrams a day.

8. just crush your meds up into a joint with some herb and smoke it, kill two birds with one stone.