Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

medical ???????

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Pichon, Jun 7, 2002.

1. hey guys, does anyone know how can i use my leafs and weed to help people with arthritis or arthrosis.

2. umm... smoke it?

haha or make brownies and secretly give it to them

Arthritis victim: hey my wrist feels better now... what happened?

:: pull out a nice big gram ::

Dr. You: This is what happened there good friend

victim: huh? wtf?

:: point to the brownies ::

everyone: ahahahaha

ok iunno wtf I'm saying haha

3. Yes there are many forms of concentrated cannabis that aid with athritis.
    There's a hand spray tincture that you spray on, rub and youre good to go

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. The OP made this thread 12 years ago and hasn't been on the City for 11 years.
    [​IMG]

5. LOL woww this may be the most serious case of thread revival....please someone explain to me how you "stumble" onto a 12 year old thread...leafs? come on now that should be a dead giveaway lol.

6. Topicals and tinctures . They work wonders . And eating it at in high consintractions. Makes me feel like a kid again. And I'm 79

Sent from your mom's phone.