Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by D4Z3D&C0NFU-3D, Nov 8, 2009.

1. How do i get it?

Can i grow it myself, legally?

Is it just one type?

Whats the differance between Homegrown (dealer bought) and Medical?

Post some pics to plz

2. erm medical is medical sold to medical marijuana patients

3. yeah medical grows have experienced growers and all the proper lighting, hydroponics, all setup properly and no legal problems. Some medical patients are also growers and can grow a personal amount and sell that back.

4. This means that the grow will be almost perfect because we all know, practice makes perfect. It's also nice to not have to worry about the feds I'm sure. Basically the quality is better. Anyone with a card can buy it from a dispensary and I'm assuming anyone can buy it from them but it's rare that medical patients marijuana will make it all the way to another state.

5. How do i get it?
    Buy it
    Can i grow it myself, legally?
    Are you a medical patient?
    Is it just one type?
    Are you only growing one strain?
    Whats the differance between Homegrown (dealer bought) and Medical?
    Most times its the same shit.

Lol

This guy has no clue.

6. I agree most times its the same shit, but clearly Op is under impression that medical is much better, and in some places it is. Medical has consistent quality, well usually better, and thats what i mean.

Yeah ofcourse dealer bought can be same quality, as long as the person who grew it did a good job.

7. Pretty sure everything he said was right for the most part.

8. I hate you all.

There is an entire section of this website dedicated to NOTHING BUT INFORMATION ABOUT MEDICAL MARIJUANA.

GO AWAY.

9. Thank you, I don't know why this guy is hating for no reason..

10. Probably because you live in Canada. :D

11. how do you become a medical patient?

12. ... you're not one if you need to ask that, stick to your dealer.

13. #14 TheWaitingGame, Nov 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2009
  14. haha its like a zeejay.. if you have to ask... you dont need to know...

but seriously, its just bud sold to MMJ patients outa dispensaries.. (weed stores)

unless you live in an MMJ state or know someone who does and has a card.. you probably wont be seeing any