Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical School

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tricktrick, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Hey there!
    I just found out that I got accepted into medical school and one of the requirements to confirm my acceptance is to get a drug test done by Certified backgrounds. On the site it says that they do urinalysis panel 10, and possible mouth swab and hair test. I know that for the hair test you can't do anything about, but what about the urinalysis?
    For many years I was a heavy smoker (even throughout undergrad), but every year I take a break from smoking starting during the new year.
    I am:
    5,9, 188 pounds
    I am amature bodybuilder that is currently dieting and trying to slim down to 180 pounds. I didn't smoke all January and February, but I did smoke in March. I usually smoke 2 to 3 hits a day (usually before my workout and right before bed) out of a little hitter (no more then 0.1g. at a time, usually squeeze 1.5g over a week or two). I have until May 1st to perform a drug test. Using you pot-fessional advice, how long will it take for me to be clean?

2. Ha, I'll be in your position very soon when I apply for fall semester. Except I only have to worry about urine or mouth swab exam (most likely the former).

Honestly, there's a 50/50 chance. What's your body fat percentage? I would try to detox as much as you can from now til then...then buy one or two at home drug tests and test yourself a couple days before the exam. Never give them the first piss of the day...try to pee 2-3 times before you give them a sample. Make sure it's a midstream sample and make sure you drink water/Gatorade or take b vitamins so that your urine has some color.

For detoxing: eat lots of fiber, drink lots of green tea (speeds up metabolism), make sure you do lots of cardio, and drink lots of water and have a low fat, healthy diet. I did this a few years ago and got clEan in ~33 days (passed at home test) but everyone is different. Best of luck.